Windows 10: file deleting from desktop & all browser after shutdown Windows 10

Discus and support file deleting from desktop & all browser after shutdown Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear concern. I am facing problem with my windows 10. After shutdown when i login again i found below problem * My all data deleted from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alshahrear, Jun 23, 2020.

1. file deleting from desktop & all browser after shutdown Windows 10

Dear concern.

I am facing problem with my windows 10. After shutdown when i login again i found below problem

* My all data deleted from my desktop.

* All information remove from my browser.

* My all install apps become uninstall.

I am seeking help urgently.

Thanks &

Al-Shahrear.

:)

alshahrear, Jun 23, 2020
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2020
  4. file deleting from desktop & all browser after shutdown Windows 10

Cant Delete Files From Desktop

Well, ran into a weird bug with vista, for some reason i cant delete files from desktop, this normaly happens to .exe files, the ONLY fix seems to be to KILL explorer.exe, and delete the file, then restat explorer, anybody got any idea why this happens?

Rebo&Zooty, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

file deleting from desktop & all browser after shutdown Windows 10

1. file deleting from desktop & all browser after shutdown Windows 10 - Similar Threads - file deleting desktop

2. Windows 11 automatically deleted all my files on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 automatically deleted all my files on desktop: Logged in and realized everything I saved on my desktop is gone, only icons left are Edge and the bin. I saw others asking similar questions but theirs are a display problem, while the files are still there. My problem is my files are actually GONE.I tried to access them by...
  3. Ghost files on desktop after deletion.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ghost files on desktop after deletion.: I will frequently save an image from a website to my desktop just long enough to drag and drop it into something like Discord to share it and then delete it. After deleting it I then empty my recycling bin. At some point later not sure how long the file will reappear with the...
  4. Windows update deleted all files from my desktop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update deleted all files from my desktop.: 2 days ago I decided to update windows.after doing the update I noticed that the files on my desktop were missing, so I decided to search for them in windows search. I found them and placed them on the desktop as they were before the update.Also, my wallpaper and several...
  5. Windows 10 deleting cookies from all browsers.

Windows 10 deleting cookies from all browsers.: Recently windows 10 operating system in my computer got updated. Now cookies in all my browsers get deleted after I shutdown my computer and reopen it after one day. If I restart my computer within an hour then cookies may not get deleted or may get deleted depending on my...
  6. Windows 10 update deleted all my files from desktop and downloades

Windows 10 update deleted all my files from desktop and downloades: this most recent update was a pain in the butt.. all my files deleted and without warning. that being said after I was able to find them in the windows old folder.. cool moved them all back to desktop and documents ans downloads folder in current windows after update. all...
  7. Deleted desktop files keep reappearing after deletion

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted desktop files keep reappearing after deletion: Hi, if i delete a file, folder, .rar, etc. from my desktop and open a game, or program, the file keeps reappearing on the desktop. If i press F5 on the desktop it disappears, but it's very annoying to be pressing F5 the hole time and if i try to delete the file it tells me...
  8. windows 10 deleted all files

windows 10 deleted all files: Have a brand new HP all in one, came with windows 10. After an update all files were wiped from computer. Restored all files from Carbonite but Microsoft Office required a reboot to access programs. Reboot again wiped all files from computer. After two years of this type...
  9. Deleting files from desktop.

Deleting files from desktop.: For some reason, my Windows 10 operating system says I need permission first, in order to delete a folders and its files for Adobe Acrobat Reader. How do I get permission to do this?...
  10. All the files from desktop are missing after recent upgrade

All the files from desktop are missing after recent upgrade: My computer just upgraded on 10/9/2018 to the latest version of Windows 10 and now all the files, folders and shortcuts on my desktop are missing....