Windows 10: File director name

Discus and support File director name in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone I have a issue in my desktop name, It appears that it is his name desktop But the actual name is the name in Arabic.How can I change it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SadiAshlaq, May 1, 2021.

1. File director name

Hello everyone I have a issue in my desktop name, It appears that it is his name desktop But the actual name is the name in Arabic.How can I change it completely.

:)

SadiAshlaq, May 1, 2021

2. Director Player error in windows 10

Hi Lisa,

There are different factor that can contribute to the issue you are facing. This can include corrupted files or device drivers. For us to address your concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Aside from uninstalling the software for your scanner, were there any other changes made on the computer or updates installed?
    • For the error code you received, is there any program on your computer labeled Director Player?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have your tried?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, May 1, 2021
  3. White Win User
    List file names than a folder.

Is there a bat file to generate the list of file names that I have inside a folder?
    If possible you can help me to do it or give me suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Please.

White, May 1, 2021
  4. White Win User

File director name

List file names than a folder.

Thanks for the suggestion I have obtained the list of the names of my folders, I have another question, you can.
    Or rather to customize several music files with the ending of a custom name.

It is possible to switch to multiple files with a bat or exampleslash (custom name)blue (custom name) (custom name)pizarron (custom name)table (custom name)

White, May 1, 2021
Thema:

File director name

1. File director name - Similar Threads - File director name

2. File name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File name: How do i turn off stuff that have my personal name in it Like it goes johnt/files i was wondering how to not show johnt because i dont want people finding out my name if im showing my screen to peope....
  3. Black bars in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black bars in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut: I have an issue in Assassin's Creed I Director's Cut... The game is not playing on full screen that is there are horizontal black bars on top and bottom of the screen... I played this game easily on Windows 11 with no issue... The resolution is set to 1280*1024 that is my...
  4. File director name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File director name: I have an issue with my Documents name, It appears that it is his name Documents But the actual name is the name in Arabic. I tried to change it in more than one way, but it remains the same.And this problem I face with desktop picturesHow can I change it completely?Thank...
  5. File named \

File named \: So i was going through mcafee fire wall already posted this question on mcafee and noticed i have two of these files named \. I am curious what this is and its not a virus cause i already ran a full scan. Ill post a link to the mcafee website where i asked this question and...
  6. Hide My History re-director

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide My History re-director: I can't find the "Hide My History" program either in the Uninstall panel or the working down the regi path. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-my-history-re-director/a4ad9e91-8bdf-4eb6-b2d6-762ae114a75a
  7. file names

file names: When I name a file and use some caps and some lower case letters why is file explorer changing it to all lower case? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-names/8467538b-d686-4ac9-9271-62ba146d174f"
  8. BItLocker Key not Sync With Active Director

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BItLocker Key not Sync With Active Director: Team In my Organisation users bit locker key is not sync with AD please help me . my team is already logged the ticket for the same Microsoft Ticket no.1467557187 you can call me on - 7718094444...
  9. File name

File name: I noticed in Program Files {x86} all the files that start with the word Windows are first letter caps except this one - "windows.nt." It doesn't seem right to me. Shouldn't it also be first letter capitalized? I think I remember reading somewhere that it might indicate a...
  10. File names \

File names \: Hi, There is a file named \ in one of my folders, and I can't delete it using any means. I can't just ignore it since its inside a git project. I would really like to delete this file if possible. Thanks in Advance!...