Windows 10: file download from china is always corrupted.

Discus and support file download from china is always corrupted. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My surface which keep the defaul window 10, has all the files downloaded from china internet corrupted. rar can not decomprees, install fails I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YangWang9, Aug 23, 2020.

1. YangWang9 Win User

file download from china is always corrupted.

My surface which keep the defaul window 10, has all the files downloaded from china internet corrupted. rar can not decomprees, install fails

I changed the brower, the download software, the internet connection. The problem remains.

I download from internet out of china, the file works.

Any body knows the reason?

Thanks a lot.

:)

YangWang9, Aug 23, 2020

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Cannot Download China Map for Windows Maps

I have a Lumia 950 XL with latest generally available Windows 10 Mobile. I have downloaded and updated a number of offline maps for the Microsoft / Windows 10 Offline Maps app, but when I try and download a China map (Beijing & Guangdong Provinces), China
    does not appear in the Asia list (or any other list).

I did have these installed until recently (some problems with updating the maps) but now they are the only ones I can't find to download.

Have the China maps been withdrawn or is there some other problem and if so, can anyone offer a suggestion on how to find the China maps?

Thanks a lot for any help you can provide.

D-Ralph-HK, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Corrupted file RAR

If its many rar files just delete the corrupted one and then download it again

Jetster, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

1. file download from china is always corrupted. - Similar Threads - file download china

2. Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China: Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-basic-typing-for-chinese/63233df5-6344-4b5e-855b-e3cacf19bbc1
  3. getting corrupt download from Windows download site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting corrupt download from Windows download site: When I download Server 2019 express from the link below, I get a corrupt file error on install. Could the source file be corrupt?Try Windows Server 2019 Essentials on Microsoft Evaluation Center...
  4. getting corrupt download from Windows download site

getting corrupt download from Windows download site: When I download Server 2019 express from the link below, I get a corrupt file error on install. Could the source file be corrupt?Try Windows Server 2019 Essentials on Microsoft Evaluation Center...
  5. Windows 10 - Creating Zip files always corrupted

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Creating Zip files always corrupted: Hi all, I have an odd error with my PC, all zip files, no matter which application I use always get corrupted when I create them. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software, but still having issues, its a Windows 10 Pro machine. Does anyone have any guidance?...
  6. .jar file text always looking corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .jar file text always looking corrupted: Whenever I open a jar file any text inside of it just looks like its corrupted. As example, thescreenshot here is my most recent encounter. It's just a Minecaft tool but I have the same with any jar file and I have no idea why. My first guess is that it came from me changing...
  7. Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome: this problem occurred only once i try to download 3 PDF files in chrome from yahoo mail which i receive in single email i tried both to download all 3 files individually and together as one zip file none of the files opened in Foxit Reader, Edge Browser and Chrome,...
  8. Corrupted PDF file downloaded from yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted PDF file downloaded from yahoo mail: i downloaded PDF file from yahoo mail, using Edge browser, the file couldnt be opened in Foxit PDF reader or google chrome however it was displayed fine in Edge 150328
  9. Downloaded files won't open - "Corrupt"

Downloaded files won't open - "Corrupt": I've received 5 files from 5 sources, both Excel and Word. Every time I try to open one I get an error message "File is corrupt and can't be opened." I can work on my own files, but not downloads. I tried the Windows 10 "workarounds" but these didn't help. Any suggestions?...
  10. Windows files always corrupted even after repairs?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows files always corrupted even after repairs?: I notice that after i run these commands in powershell or cmd: sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} . and run sfc /scannow...