Windows 10: FILE EDITOR ISSUES

Discus and support FILE EDITOR ISSUES in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY FILE EDITOR NOT SHOWING NOT SHOWING IMAGES THAT HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADDED PRIOR TO THE RECENT UPDATE WINDOWS HAD SENT OUT.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheresaDavis2, Feb 7, 2019.

1. FILE EDITOR ISSUES

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY FILE EDITOR NOT SHOWING NOT SHOWING IMAGES THAT HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADDED PRIOR TO THE RECENT UPDATE WINDOWS HAD SENT OUT. MY IMAGES I DOWNLOADED AFTER THE UPDATE ARE SHOWING UP BUT NOT THE ONES DOWNLOADED BEFORE THE LAST UPDATE CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS OR TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT THANKS

:)

TheresaDavis2, Feb 7, 2019

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 7, 2019
  3. tehfusion Win User
    Realmware BF4 Settings Editor.

Realmware BF4 Settings Editor 0.91

We have just released a hotfix for the preview version of our BF4 Settings Editor. As said in the posts above, DICE silently released a patch for the Battlefield 4 Beta, which changed the location of the settings files, breaking BF4 Settings Editor in the process. This hotfix resolves the issue, while also including a few other fixes and improvements. Be sure to update to the latest version!

Here is the full list of changes for this version.

Features:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Fixes:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Improvements:

• Added a tooltip to the system tray icon.
    • Improved the tooltip for the horizontal field of view setting.
    • Improved the tooltip for the stereo mode setting.

tehfusion, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

FILE EDITOR ISSUES

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

FILE EDITOR ISSUES

1. FILE EDITOR ISSUES - Similar Threads - FILE EDITOR ISSUES

2. Video Editor issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor issue: Some time ago, I tried out the Video Editor. All I did was cut a few seconds or so out of the video, just to test it. I saw it had saved in a lesser quality than what the original video was in. It was a screen recording I had made with the Xbox recorder, which saves in MP4...
  3. Video Editor issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor issue: Some time ago, I tried out the Video Editor. All I did was cut a few seconds or so out of the video, just to test it. I saw it had saved in a lesser quality than what the original video was in. It was a screen recording I had made with the Xbox recorder, which saves in MP4...
  4. Video Editor Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Editor Issue: I don't edit/make a ton of movies. Mostly piecing together short videos taken from my phone. I want to say the issue could be my 6900XT as nothing has changed except the GPU. I was using a 2080ti and never had an issue. Is there a fix for this? [img] 176314
  5. Thread Editor Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Thread Editor Issue: Odd problem encountered today creating a new post.If I paste text into the Editor and Preview Post, all end of lines are stripped out, leaving a mess.I've never seen this before on this forum.Each sentence in this post had two trailing end of line (0D 0A). 169748
  6. File Compression in Video Editor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Compression in Video Editor: Hey everyone! I was using the video editor included in Windows 10 for the first time and I noticed that after editing it reduced the size of my video from 300 MB to 15 MB (Selecting the max quality which is 1080p). I'm not sure if this file compression has any effect on the...
  7. Video editor issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video editor issues: I am using the video editor to create a montage of birthday messages and when I play it , it crops all the footage down to 2-3 seconds each, any ideas how I stop this please?...
  8. Video Editor - File is in Use

Video Editor - File is in Use: I am trying to export a 30 second long video and have continuously gotten this message: [ATTACH] No matter what I try, I cannot seem to find a solution to this. Help?...
  9. Windows 10 Photo video editor / file export issues

Windows 10 Photo video editor / file export issues: Hello I have created a 8min 37sec movie of a Holiday. Its a combination of photos and trimmed video clips with a soundtrack as well. When I attempt to export the completed file I only get 1min 29 secs exported. I have tried all 3 file size export choices. Any help would...
  10. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Issues with Microsoft photo editor: The Photo Editor is not functioning. Microsoft Paint is working as the default. How to resolve this? ***Moved from Using MSN.com and MSN apps / Content / Lifestyle***...