Windows 10: FILE ERROR GAME LAUNCHER

Discus and support FILE ERROR GAME LAUNCHER in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; files/windowsapps/microsoft.4297127D64EC6-1.0.113.0_x64_8wekyb3d88bbwe/Minecraft.exe File system error I M GETTING THIS ERROR CAN U HELP ME SOLVE THIS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rohit Kumar Jain1, May 18, 2024.

1. FILE ERROR GAME LAUNCHER

files/windowsapps/microsoft.4297127D64EC6-1.0.113.0_x64_8wekyb3d88bbwe/Minecraft.exe File system error I M GETTING THIS ERROR CAN U HELP ME SOLVE THIS FILE ERROR

:)

Rohit Kumar Jain1, May 18, 2024

2. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, May 18, 2024
  3. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

Hi Guhan. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Try these fixes for the error 0xc000007b Epic Games Launcher failure to launch:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games...

https://bestgamingtips.com/fix-epic-games-launc...

https://appuals.com/fix-epic-games-launcher-won...

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

https://wethegeek.com/how-to-quickly-fix-epic-g...

https://www.lifewire.com/fix-launcher-not-worki...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Please report back detailed results for each step, and each step in each link, so I know what else to suggest.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, May 18, 2024
  4. FILE ERROR GAME LAUNCHER

Gaming Services and the Minecraft Launcher Will Not Install

Error code: 0x80070490

Device: Brand new Acer Nitro 17.

I'm trying to install the Minecraft Launcher. When I click install and go to the Library page of the Windows Store I see it's trying to install both the MC Launcher and also Gaming Services. Both fail to install and give the above error code.

Things I've tried:
    1) Windows Update - I've installed all updates, including optional updates.

2) Resetting the Gaming Services app via the Apps menu. Gaming Services IS NOT IN THE LIST.

3) Resetting the Windows Store per this suggestion (Redirecting)

4) wsreset.exe

While resetting the Windows Store I get a number of errors. I've pasted the results of step 2.3 here: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could - Pastebin.com

While resetting the Windows Store and reinstalling Gaming Services (step 3.2 and 3.3 in the suggestion above)
    Remove-Item : Cannot find path 'HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices' because it does not exist.

At line:1 char:1

+ Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServ ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (HKLM:\System\Cu...\GamingServices:String) [Remove-Item], ItemNotFoundEx

ception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.RemoveItemCommand

<Changed to a question>

Alannah Scutt, May 18, 2024
Thema:

FILE ERROR GAME LAUNCHER

1. FILE ERROR GAME LAUNCHER - Similar Threads - FILE ERROR GAME

2. FILE ERROR GAME LAUNCHER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FILE ERROR GAME LAUNCHER: files/windowsapps/microsoft.4297127D64EC6-1.0.113.0_x64_8wekyb3d88bbwe/Minecraft.exe File system error I M GETTING THIS ERROR CAN U HELP ME SOLVE THIS FILE ERROR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-error-game-launcher/76096d16-4ada-412b-9793-d7e0274a3379
  3. Epic Games Launcher 0xc00007b Error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games Launcher 0xc00007b Error code: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b Click OK to close this application. This is what it showed when I launched the epic games launcher 1. I reset windows with Epic Installer 2. I copied the dlls and added it to some folder in a yt tutorial 3.I ran it as...
  4. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: I've been having an issue when trying to install Epic Games Launcher. Basically, when I open the Epic Games Installer, the loading screen gets to a certain point where DirectX and Permissions are mentioned, then asks me to allow Epic Online Services to make changes to my...
  5. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: I've been having an issue when trying to install Epic Games Launcher. Basically, when I open the Epic Games Installer, the loading screen gets to a certain point where DirectX and Permissions are mentioned, then asks me to allow Epic Online Services to make changes to my...
  6. EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER ERROR 0xc00007b

EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER ERROR 0xc00007b: I NEED HELP, I've tried every single video to fix my Epic Games launcher literally everysingle video, I get the error 0xc00007b and I just can't fix it, please help me i've tried literally everything......
  7. EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER ERROR 0xc00007b

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER ERROR 0xc00007b: I NEED HELP, I've tried every single video to fix my Epic Games launcher literally everysingle video, I get the error 0xc00007b and I just can't fix it, please help me i've tried literally everything......
  8. EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER ERROR 0xc00007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: Hello, I wanted to play fortnite with friends but i got a Error 0xc000007bscreen1. How can i solve it? Also I got similar problem when I tried playing apex legends yesterday. [ATTACH] Thanks, Grzegorz...
  10. runtime error uplay game launcher

runtime error uplay game launcher: hello I am getting a runtime error when i start up uplay game launcher on pc i have contacted uplay support but we are getting nowhere...