Windows 10: file error

Discus and support file error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows cant find filename.exe when i boot my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by churchillelete, Nov 30, 2021.

1. file error

Windows cant find filename.exe when i boot my computer

:)

churchillelete, Nov 30, 2021

2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile file error :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Nov 30, 2021
  3. David Haz Win User
    Can not find script file error

Hello,

This could be due to a missing script file or that an application is causing the error. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you locate or navigate to the location listed in the error and see if the file it is looking for is there. If you are
    unable to locate the file, an application is causing this error to pop-up. If that is the case, we suggest that you boot your PC in Safe Mode and see if the error still pops up. You may follow the steps on this
    link on how to start your PC in Safe Mode.

If the problem does not exist in Safe Mode, we would know that an application is causing the error. However, if the problem is presented while in Safe Mode, the problem may be caused by Windows itself.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Nov 30, 2021
  4. locutus12 Win User

file error

X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy file error :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused file error :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile file error :) )

locutus12, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

file error

1. file error - Similar Threads - file error

2. disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1: Cerco di disinstallare un file WinRAR ma non si disinstalla e risulta Errore 0x800700E1Cosa devo fare per rimuoverlo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disinstallare-un-file-zip-e-risulta-errore/5c176e86-3ae3-491c-8fab-212f35b9beb1
  3. disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1: Cerco di disinstallare un file WinRAR ma non si disinstalla e risulta Errore 0x800700E1Cosa devo fare per rimuoverlo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disinstallare-un-file-zip-e-risulta-errore/5c176e86-3ae3-491c-8fab-212f35b9beb1
  4. disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. "Error 0x80070780 File Cannot Be Accessed by the System"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Error 0x80070780 File Cannot Be Accessed by the System": I made the boneheaded move of deleting some OneDrive files then emptying the recycle bin in an effort to clear some space. I didn't think any of it included operating files, but apparently my user account got messed up in the process.Now when I try to open a folder from a...
  6. "Error 0x80070780 File Cannot Be Accessed by the System"

"Error 0x80070780 File Cannot Be Accessed by the System": I made the boneheaded move of deleting some OneDrive files then emptying the recycle bin in an effort to clear some space. I didn't think any of it included operating files, but apparently my user account got messed up in the process.Now when I try to open a folder from a...
  7. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?: Since windows 10 RE was not able to fix it and no backups exists.Plan is to make bootable USB drive where i need product key....how to find that?Just to try if chkdsk /F/R would fix the problem.I just just doubt a bit can i find my PC all mounted drives when i start-up via...
  8. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?: Since windows 10 RE was not able to fix it and no backups exists.Plan is to make bootable USB drive where i need product key....how to find that?Just to try if chkdsk /F/R would fix the problem.I just just doubt a bit can i find my PC all mounted drives when i start-up via...
  9. how to fix boot drive X: failure due Errors i uppercase file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.: Hi, my PC has bluescreened 3 times in the span of a month. I have updated windows and my graphic card drivers.Here's the Google Drive link for the minidump.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TABGE7BRT-YcTZq2oILF1y4ZUAIjJcSF/view?usp=drive_linkThanks!...