Windows 10: File Explore basics tutorial

Discus and support File Explore basics tutorial in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My saved downloads, documents, any item I try to save in File Explorer are all going to different folders at random apparently. All of my File Explore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by klaro 1590, Aug 27, 2022.

1. File Explore basics tutorial

My saved downloads, documents, any item I try to save in File Explorer are all going to different folders at random apparently. All of my File Explore is 'screwed up'!Please, please, can someone tell me a simple way to clean it up and get it back to the way it was set up when Windows 10 came upon the scene.I save very little, mainly pictures, temporary files and a few important documents.File EX. was set up to send all downloads automatically to Quick Access or This PC......then, I mistakenly tried One Drive for about one month - didn't like it so several times I attempted to remove everythin

:)

klaro 1590, Aug 27, 2022
  2. a111087 Win User

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Aug 27, 2022
  3. Kreij Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, Aug 27, 2022
  4. Wozzer Win User

File Explore basics tutorial

Visual Basic Tutorials

Hello all,

For one of my subjects at college, I have to learn Visual Basic. However - The computers we are using only have the following specs;

Intel Celeron 1.7GHz
    512MB Ram
    60GB Hard-drive (Rammed with crap)

Now - As you can imagine, the computer is slow. In fact - It takes me ALL lesson to load up Visual basic. Let alone load a file in Visual basic.

So - I've took it upon myself (although I shouldn't have to) to teach myself.

Does anyone know any tutorial sites....?

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Aug 27, 2022
Thema:

File Explore basics tutorial

1. File Explore basics tutorial - Similar Threads - File Explore basics

2. Looking PDF or Tutorial-booklet on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking PDF or Tutorial-booklet on File Explorer: Seriously need HELP.On my home PC retired I brought OneDrive online. Then, after syncing completed, I got myself into trouble by deleting files - the wrong ones although OD warned me. Working with MS Support when I still had OD online, I stated I wanted to work only with the...
  3. Looking PDF or Tutorial-booklet on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking PDF or Tutorial-booklet on File Explorer: Seriously need HELP.On my home PC retired I brought OneDrive online. Then, after syncing completed, I got myself into trouble by deleting files - the wrong ones although OD warned me. Working with MS Support when I still had OD online, I stated I wanted to work only with the...
  4. file explorer hiding basic features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer hiding basic features: I have been using windows since 1993, dos before that.Windows 11 really sucks and one of the suckiness irritations is that the right click on a file in file explorer, simply doesn't show basic menu items, but hides them under more.The freaking delete menu item is hidden!I...
  5. file explorer hiding basic features

file explorer hiding basic features: I have been using windows since 1993, dos before that.Windows 11 really sucks and one of the suckiness irritations is that the right click on a file in file explorer, simply doesn't show basic menu items, but hides them under more.The freaking delete menu item is hidden!I...
  6. File Explore basics tutorial

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explore basics tutorial: My saved downloads, documents, any item I try to save in File Explorer are all going to different folders at random apparently. All of my File Explore is 'screwed up'!Please, please, can someone tell me a simple way to clean it up and get it back to the way it was set up when...
  7. File Explore basics tutorial

File Explore basics tutorial: My saved downloads, documents, any item I try to save in File Explorer are all going to different folders at random apparently. All of my File Explore is 'screwed up'!Please, please, can someone tell me a simple way to clean it up and get it back to the way it was set up when...
  8. Locating a "Windows" basics tutorial

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locating a "Windows" basics tutorial: Where on the Microsoft website or perhaps in my computer do you find, " The Basics of Windows" ? You know, a straightforward tutorial on the basics ! From the source ! ,...
  9. SysInternals Process Explorer tutorial: How to use it

in Windows 10 News
    SysInternals Process Explorer tutorial: How to use it: [ATTACH]Windows Task Manager keeps a tight check on applications, processes, and services running on […] This article SysInternals Process Explorer tutorial: How to use it first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Good basic networking tutorial?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Good basic networking tutorial?: Can you point me to a basic Win10 networking tutorial? Thanks 106058