Windows 10: File Explorer - Account Unkown

Discus and support File Explorer - Account Unkown in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Olhando em propriedades, seguranca, groups or user names, do meu computador o Windows exibe conta desconhecida imagem a seguir. Como obter passo a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Craneum, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Craneum Win User

File Explorer - Account Unkown

Olhando em propriedades, seguranca, groups or user names, do meu computador o Windows exibe conta desconhecida imagem a seguir.

Como obter passo a passo para eliminar do computador com Windows 10 Home versao 1909?

Creio que eu perguntei isso ha muitos meses atras... As atualizacoes de Windows nao removeram essa situacao.

File Explorer - Account Unkown 9a1cd278-bf3c-4f58-adb5-6da965f58066?upload=true.jpg

:)

Craneum, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    "This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

1. File Explorer - Account Unkown - Similar Threads - File Explorer Account

2. Unkown error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unkown error: Keep getting - srvCrt32.exe pop up. I try to delete the pop up, but then I get dllTemp32.exe pop up. Any ideas what this is and how to stop it? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unkown-error/879963f6-cb6b-4c5f-86fb-05e74815c337
  3. Unkown error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unkown error: Keep getting - srvCrt32.exe pop up. I try to delete the pop up, but then I get dllTemp32.exe pop up. Any ideas what this is and how to stop it? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unkown-error/879963f6-cb6b-4c5f-86fb-05e74815c337
  4. Unkown error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unkown user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unkown user account: Hello, I found an unknown user account named "User_123" on my laptop a couple of days ago. Though I deleted the account, I want to know how this account was created, as I do not remember making such a user account. I ran a full system scan through my third-party anti-virus...
  6. Unkown user account

Unkown user account: Hello, I found an unknown user account named "User_123" on my laptop a couple of days ago. Though I deleted the account, I want to know how this account was created, as I do not remember making such a user account. I ran a full system scan through my third-party anti-virus...
  7. Unkown startup app - no clear name, no file location

Unkown startup app - no clear name, no file location: There is an application under the "startup apps" of task manager and cannot find the application which is related that. And cannot find the file location as well. And the name of this application contains ~ 150 characters with simple letters, capital letters and numbers. How...
  8. Unkown Codes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unkown Codes: Hello Fellow Microsoft Users! My mother has been getting random microsoft verification codes even though there is no account linked to that number. What could this be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unkown-codes/95592107-a5e7-4783-b27b-e61c7e5485c8
  9. TOR.exe unkown error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TOR.exe unkown error: [ATTACH]I have installed tor browser a month ago but deleted it and now I am encountering errors. can any please tell me how to fix this issue. i will be highly obliged find the attached image. just after starting the PC i got this error everytime....
  10. speaker unkown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speaker unkown: Audio service not running. Windows audio access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-unkown/3c7ec15c-56ec-44b5-83f0-fdae14c2295c