Windows 10: FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs

Discus and support FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there any way to get the breadcrumb list to show more than 19 items - a setting somewhere, or in the registry?I'm tired of scrolling all the time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joan Wild, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Joan Wild Win User

FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs

Is there any way to get the breadcrumb list to show more than 19 items - a setting somewhere, or in the registry?I'm tired of scrolling all the time.

:)

Joan Wild, Dec 22, 2021
  2. Paulo GM Win User

Make Win 10 Address Bar Clickable (File Explorer)

Hi LouieZ12, I am Paulo. I'm an Independent Advisor and an individual like you inclined to help.

Your file explorer's address bar seems to be missing the breadcrumbs style of navigation and converted into the classic shell. Have you recently installed any tweaker or any third-party app that may affect your file explorer?

In the meantime, try to restart the Windows Explorer. Right-click on your taskbar > Task Manager. Find and right-click on Windows Explorer then choose Restart.

Let me know how it goes

Paulo GM, Dec 22, 2021
  3. krytoned Win User
    Remove onedrive from explorer breadcrumbs

I've disabled onedrive through group policy (I don't want to uninstall it just in case), I've employed the registry tweak to remove it from explorer's navigation bar, now how do I do remove onedrive from explorer's breadcrumbs? Finicky, I know.

FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs [​IMG]

krytoned, Dec 22, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Using the file explorer address bar

I found I have these:

dalchina, Dec 22, 2021
Thema:

1. FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs - Similar Threads - FIle Explorer address

2. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  3. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  4. File Explorer Address Bar small

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Address Bar small: Somehow the address bar in my file explorer became smaller than usual, is there a way to return it back to normal?Just to be clear, I'm not asking to change the width between the search bar and address bar, only the height of the address bar.Thanks in advance....
  5. File Explorer Address Bar small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Address Bar small: Somehow the address bar in my file explorer became smaller than usual, is there a way to return it back to normal?Just to be clear, I'm not asking to change the width between the search bar and address bar, only the height of the address bar.Thanks in advance....
  6. File Explorer Address Bar small

7. FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs

FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs: Is there any way to get the breadcrumb list to show more than 19 items - a setting somewhere, or in the registry?I'm tired of scrolling all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-address-bar-breadcrumbs/36f0d176-4052-45c0-bb36-912a0e1982a0
  8. FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs

FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs: Is there any way to get the breadcrumb list to show more than 19 items - a setting somewhere, or in the registry?I'm tired of scrolling all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-address-bar-breadcrumbs/36f0d176-4052-45c0-bb36-912a0e1982a0
  9. Windows File Explorer Address Bar

Windows File Explorer Address Bar: I'm currently having a problem with my windows file explorer. As you can see in the image, the address bar is black. I would like to to revert to its original color but I don't know how. [ATTACH]...
  10. Using the file explorer address bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Using the file explorer address bar: I typed an entry incorrectly into the File Explorer address bar and it gave me a dropdown menu underneath giving me the option to search for it so I selected to search for it (in the address bar not the Search box on the far right). I then got a Windows Security window which...