Windows 10: File explorer address bar has an annoying "resize line"

Discus and support File explorer address bar has an annoying "resize line" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone. This is my first post here on the community. I recently bought a new laptop and there's something in it that I've never seen in any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DontPanyq, Aug 29, 2020.

1. DontPanyq Win User

File explorer address bar has an annoying "resize line"

Hello everyone. This is my first post here on the community.

I recently bought a new laptop and there's something in it that I've never seen in any other computer I've used.

The file explorer has a weird "resize line" below the file explorer's address bar.

This is especially annoying when using Dark theme because it totally breaks the purpose of having everything dark. You can see what i'm talking about below:

Anybody has an idea how to remove it ??

File explorer address bar has an annoying "resize line" 9150be2f-9fa6-4dfd-8079-0d421f57fd79?upload=true.png

:)

DontPanyq, Aug 29, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Using the file explorer address bar

I found I have these:

File explorer address bar has an annoying "resize line" [​IMG]

dalchina, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Deluneth Win User
    Scroll bar keeps resetting in Windows File Explorer.

For some reason, when I'm browsing a long list of files, if I stop moving my scroll wheel for a few seconds, the scroll bar in the file explorer jumps back up to the very top. Which is annoying when I'm browsing a folder that has hundreds of files in it.
    This only happens in the file explorer. Any suggestions?

Deluneth, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Farvatten Win User

Using the file explorer address bar

I don't remember seeing this before either. Perhaps now what happens when using a local account?

Farvatten, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

1. File explorer address bar has an annoying "resize line" - Similar Threads - File explorer address

2. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  3. Annoying one drive in the address bar of file manager:-...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying one drive in the address bar of file manager:-...: Why am I seeing one drive in the address bar this is so annoying even when I uninstall the one drive it keeps showing up there. It's way too much annoying....
  4. Annoying one drive in the address bar of file manager:-...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying one drive in the address bar of file manager:-...: Why am I seeing one drive in the address bar this is so annoying even when I uninstall the one drive it keeps showing up there. It's way too much annoying....
  5. GREEN LINE IN THE ROLLING THROUGH THE ADDRESS BAR OF FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GREEN LINE IN THE ROLLING THROUGH THE ADDRESS BAR OF FILE EXPLORER: WHY AM I FORCED TO WATCH THIS GODDAMNED THING EVERY TIME I CHANGE FOLDERS? OLDER VERSIONS OF WINDOWS DIDN'T HAVE THIS ANNOYING AS HELL FEATURE. IT'S NOT LIKE I'VE NEVER BEEN TO THIS FOLDER. IT'S CONTENTS ARE KNOWN.SO WHY THIS GODDAMNED ANNOYING GREEN LINE?...
  6. GREEN LINE IN THE ROLLING THROUGH THE ADDRESS BAR OF FILE EXPLORER

GREEN LINE IN THE ROLLING THROUGH THE ADDRESS BAR OF FILE EXPLORER: WHY AM I FORCED TO WATCH THIS GODDAMNED THING EVERY TIME I CHANGE FOLDERS? OLDER VERSIONS OF WINDOWS DIDN'T HAVE THIS ANNOYING AS HELL FEATURE. IT'S NOT LIKE I'VE NEVER BEEN TO THIS FOLDER. IT'S CONTENTS ARE KNOWN.SO WHY THIS GODDAMNED ANNOYING GREEN LINE?...
  7. GREEN LINE IN THE ADDRESS BAR OF FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GREEN LINE IN THE ADDRESS BAR OF FILE EXPLORER: WHY AM I FORCED TO WATCH THIS GODDAMNED THING EVERY TIME I CHANGE FOLDERS? OLDER VERSIONS OF WINDOWS DIDN'T DO THIS. WHY DO YOU FOOLS KEEP WEARING ON OUR NERVES WITH YOU IMPROVEMENTS. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH WINDOWS 95. EVERY CHANBGE YOU ASSHJOLES HAVE MADE SINCE THEN...
  8. GREEN LINE IN THE ADDRESS BAR OF FILE EXPLORER

GREEN LINE IN THE ADDRESS BAR OF FILE EXPLORER: WHY AM I FORCED TO WATCH THIS GODDAMNED THING EVERY TIME I CHANGE FOLDERS? OLDER VERSIONS OF WINDOWS DIDN'T DO THIS. WHY DO YOU FOOLS KEEP WEARING ON OUR NERVES WITH YOU IMPROVEMENTS. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH WINDOWS 95. EVERY CHANBGE YOU ASSHJOLES HAVE MADE SINCE THEN...
  9. FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs: Is there any way to get the breadcrumb list to show more than 19 items - a setting somewhere, or in the registry?I'm tired of scrolling all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-address-bar-breadcrumbs/36f0d176-4052-45c0-bb36-912a0e1982a0
  10. Using the file explorer address bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Using the file explorer address bar: I typed an entry incorrectly into the File Explorer address bar and it gave me a dropdown menu underneath giving me the option to search for it so I selected to search for it (in the address bar not the Search box on the far right). I then got a Windows Security window which...