Windows 10: File explorer adress bar too thick, didn't find how to change size anywhere, looking at...

Discus and support File explorer adress bar too thick, didn't find how to change size anywhere, looking at... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nicolas2004GE [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nicolas2004GE, May 30, 2020.

1. File explorer adress bar too thick, didn't find how to change size anywhere, looking at...

/u/nicolas2004GE, May 30, 2020
  2. rdwray Win User

File Explorer menu bar font size

How to increase the size of File Explorer menubar font, mine looks like size 4?

File explorer adress bar too thick, didn't find how to change size anywhere, looking at... [​IMG]

rdwray, May 30, 2020
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, May 30, 2020
  4. Mary Sau Win User

File explorer adress bar too thick, didn't find how to change size anywhere, looking at...

Font Size File Explorer Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you, kindly provide us additional information.

• Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    • Does it happen only with your File Explorer?
    • Can you please provide us a screenshot of the item that you want the font or the box to be adjusted?
    For the meantime, if you simply want to change the font size, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings.
    • In the Settings, choose System -> Display -> Advanced display settings -> Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • In Change only the text size drop-down, choose Icons. Adjust what size you prefer and click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Mary Sau, May 30, 2020
Thema:

File explorer adress bar too thick, didn't find how to change size anywhere, looking at...

1. File explorer adress bar too thick, didn't find how to change size anywhere, looking at... - Similar Threads - File explorer adress

2. new Windows 11 file explorer can't drag and drop in adress bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new Windows 11 file explorer can't drag and drop in adress bar: Hi, I'm really upset of the new adress bar because I can't drag and drop anymore files to parent folder like in old file explorer adress barCan you fix the problem in a close future update or tell me how to change this back to old version exist in windows 11 file explorerThe...
  3. The bold font too thick after changing the system font.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The bold font too thick after changing the system font.: Hey! I was wondering why after changing the system font style to a custom font using the registry method, the bold variation of the font across my system was *really* thick refer to examples. Even websites like Instagram shows the bold names as really thick even when the...
  4. Change size of fonts in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Change size of fonts in file explorer: I've red all the tutorials and post that I could find about changing font size in files explorer but I think some settings have changed in newer versions of Win 10. for example it says to do the following to change font size. [img] However as you can see in my version if...
  5. windows file explorer looking weird how to change it back

windows file explorer looking weird how to change it back: so i recently reinstalled windows update and my file explorer looks like this https://prnt.sc/sygi6e how would i go about to make it look like back to this https://prnt.sc/sygioe...
  6. File Explorer menu bar font size

File Explorer menu bar font size: How to increase the size of File Explorer menubar font, mine looks like size 4? [img] 152148
  7. How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on...: How to increase font size in File Explorer screen only ... the size looks about size 5 on my QLED monitor The rest of screens for exerything else is normal...
  8. How can I change the font size in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I change the font size in file explorer: When I open files in the file explorer, the print is too small. How can I increase the font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-font-size-in-file-explorer/44d8f806-ba66-469d-aaac-f08915cc15e3"
  9. adress bar missing

adress bar missing: address bar missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adress-bar-missing/c4300f9a-4088-4d30-9e45-3499ff79fabe
  10. cursor too thick

in Windows 10 Support
    cursor too thick: Hi all,,,,,can you help please with this ?? when I use word or notebook or any other app that requires me to type, the flashing cursor that shows me where I am on the page seems to have got a bit thick and I don't know how its happened. Is there anywhere I can alter it or do...