Windows 10: File Explorer and right context menus got messed up in Dark mode.

Discus and support File Explorer and right context menus got messed up in Dark mode. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; File Explorer and right context menus got messed up. The white address bar and no separation lines between options in right-click menus. any help would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by enigmaderockz, Jun 25, 2021.

1. File Explorer and right context menus got messed up in Dark mode.

File Explorer and right context menus got messed up. The white address bar and no separation lines between options in right-click menus. any help would be appreciated!!!

:)

enigmaderockz, Jun 25, 2021

2. Dark mode not working in Context menues of Illustrator:

The context menus in File Explorer are dark in dark mode, but not in Illustrator.

Is that a Windows Problem and how can I fix it, or is it a Adobe Problem?

File Explorer and right context menus got messed up in Dark mode. dac74ab3-e3fc-43b7-98fc-1dd1f662259e?upload=true.png

File Explorer and right context menus got messed up in Dark mode. 05bff0a2-7b7d-4e85-ba74-7e60f611a9f9?upload=true.png

Edit: Thank you all for your suggestions, but it seems to be a Adobe Problem after all (AI is a Classic app and I can only set the graphic PERFORMANCE setting, which doesn't influence light or dark mode).

Clemens Lucas, Jun 25, 2021
  3. tracit99 Win User
    Can Someone Confirm That My Context Menu Is Fubared In Dark Mode?

Starting with build 17735.1000 and continuing through build 17763.1, when I am in Dark Mode the Right Click Context Menu is almost Unreadable. Is this the way it is supposed to be? Light Mode seems to be OK. I have summited Feedback to MS.

File Explorer and right context menus got messed up in Dark mode. [​IMG]

Edit: Interestingly enough this seems to be a User Profile issue. I switched to another user and while in Dark Mode the Right Click Context Menu displays properly.

Michael T

tracit99, Jun 25, 2021
  4. File Explorer and right context menus got messed up in Dark mode.

Customize File Explorer context menu?

ShellMenuView is a small utility that displays the list of static menu items that appeared in the context menu when you right-click a file/folder on Windows Explorer, and allows you to easily disable unwanted menu items.

ShellMenuView: Disable / enable context menu items of Explorer

FreeBooter, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

File Explorer and right context menus got messed up in Dark mode.

1. File Explorer and right context menus got messed up in Dark mode. - Similar Threads - File Explorer right

2. Dark Mode messed up Control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode messed up Control Panel: I recently was looking through my installed programs list on Control Panel. However, I noticed something off. You can check the screenshot I have provided below and do keep in mind I have dark mode on. Is this normal? Is it happening to anyone else too? [ATTACH]...
  3. explorer address bar & explorer context menus fail to use dark theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    explorer address bar & explorer context menus fail to use dark theme: i can override the colors using the high contrast settings interface, but i would like to use the default dark theme over this. submitted by /u/waiting4singularity [link] [comments]...
  4. Dark mode in File Explorer

Dark mode in File Explorer: I prefer dark mode and I used to have dark mode for my programs and File Explorer. However after installation of some zip files the mode got light. I tried to delete files in question but it didn’t help. What’s your advice? Thank you....
  5. Restore "Explore" Item in Context Menus?

Restore "Explore" Item in Context Menus?: Windows 7 saw the removal of the "Explore" item in the context menus. I know why, it was redundant, but I still would like to restore it. Here's the Recycle Bin context menu in Windows 2000: [ATTACH] And the same context menu in W10 after a bit of editing: [ATTACH]...
  6. File Explorer/Context Menus having some issues with dark theme

File Explorer/Context Menus having some issues with dark theme: As you can see in the image, parts of file explorer and context menus are still white, making things unreadable. I've tried updating, restarting, and toggling dark theme to no avail. I'm just forced to use light theme at the moment, which enables me to use my computer but is...
  7. dark mode for file explorer

dark mode for file explorer: Can anyone tell me how to enable dark mode in file explorer. I have turned my theme setting to dark but it doesn't affects the file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode-for-file-explorer/bbce1d4b-d204-4418-9ee3-d57312999611
  8. File Explorer Dark Mode

File Explorer Dark Mode: So i was trying to change my Pc theme to dark mode. but when i activated Dark mode my "Windows Setting" changed to black but my "File Explorer" won't. Am i missing something or it just exclusively available to microsoft insider program only? I'm using Windows 10 Home Version...
  9. File Explorer Dark Mode

File Explorer Dark Mode: So i was trying to change my Pc theme to dark mode. but when i activated Dark mode my "Windows Setting" changed to black but my "File Explorer" won't. Am i missing something or it just exclusively available to microsoft insider program only? I'm using Windows 10 Home Version...
  10. File Explorer has two context menus

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer has two context menus: Why does File Explorer have two differ right click menus? One has arrows at the top and bottom to scroll the menu and the other one is the old style that we have always had which shows up once in awhile. 40327