Windows 10: File Explorer and Taskbar working intermittently after Win11 upgrade from Win 10

Discus and support File Explorer and Taskbar working intermittently after Win11 upgrade from Win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just upgraded from Win10 to Win11. Now my Task Bar is working intermittently. That is, in the task bar I right click on Excel for example in the task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by larryenelson, Jun 21, 2024.

1. File Explorer and Taskbar working intermittently after Win11 upgrade from Win 10

I just upgraded from Win10 to Win11. Now my Task Bar is working intermittently. That is, in the task bar I right click on Excel for example in the task bar, then I left click on a file from the list of those I have opened before, but nothing seems to happen immediately in Win10 it opened immediately. In some case the file may open after 5 minutes, other times the file does not open at all. The same is true of Explorer and the files that are listed there.I seem to have more luck when I do the following: Go to the taskbar, right-click on Excel or Explorer, then right-click on the file excel

:)

larryenelson, Jun 21, 2024

2. File Explorer and Taskbar not working completely after Win11 upgrade from Win 10

Hello

I just upgraded Win 11 from Win 10. Nothing is working at all after that. File explorer is irresponsive and I can open nothing basically, taskbar doesn't work and there is no search bar either. If any application like browser opens after ages I cant see on the taskbar. I tried SFC/Scan now and stuff and other DISM to fix this issue but no luck.

Mehran Saeed1, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Abe Jundi Win User

File Explorer and Taskbar working intermittently after Win11 upgrade from Win 10

File Explorer and Taskbar not working completely after Win11 upgrade from Win 10

I am having this exact same issue. I upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and now explorer and my taskbar are not functioning. I've tried to many things, even resetting the PC...nothing has helped!

Abe Jundi, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

File Explorer and Taskbar working intermittently after Win11 upgrade from Win 10

1. File Explorer and Taskbar working intermittently after Win11 upgrade from Win 10 - Similar Threads - File Explorer Taskbar

2. Missing Taskbar after upgrading from Win10 to Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Taskbar after upgrading from Win10 to Win11: I've just upgraded to Win11 from Win10 today and after the install the taskbar is no longer present.I've restarted my machine a number of times, that didn't resolve.I've downloaded the ISO image and reinstalled, that didn't resolve.At the moment the only way I can run...
  3. Missing Taskbar after upgrading from Win10 to Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Taskbar after upgrading from Win10 to Win11: I've just upgraded to Win11 from Win10 today and after the install the taskbar is no longer present.I've restarted my machine a number of times, that didn't resolve.I've downloaded the ISO image and reinstalled, that didn't resolve.At the moment the only way I can run...
  4. File Explorer and Taskbar working intermittently after Win11 upgrade from Win 10

File Explorer and Taskbar working intermittently after Win11 upgrade from Win 10: I just upgraded from Win10 to Win11. Now my Task Bar is working intermittently. That is, in the task bar I right click on Excel for example in the task bar, then I left click on a file from the list of those I have opened before, but nothing seems to happen immediately in...
  5. File Explorer and Taskbar not working completely after Win11 upgrade from Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer and Taskbar not working completely after Win11 upgrade from Win 10: HelloI just upgraded Win 11 from Win 10. Nothing is working at all after that. File explorer is irresponsive and I can open nothing basically, taskbar doesn't work and there is no search bar either. If any application like browser opens after ages I cant see on the taskbar. I...
  6. File Explorer and Taskbar not working completely after Win11 upgrade from Win 10

File Explorer and Taskbar not working completely after Win11 upgrade from Win 10: HelloI just upgraded Win 11 from Win 10. Nothing is working at all after that. File explorer is irresponsive and I can open nothing basically, taskbar doesn't work and there is no search bar either. If any application like browser opens after ages I cant see on the taskbar. I...
  7. After Win 11 upgrade from Win 10, File Explorer and taskbar not working at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Win 11 upgrade from Win 10, File Explorer and taskbar not working at all: Hello I just upgraded Win 11 from Win 10. Nothing is working at all after that. File explorer is irresponsive and I can open nothing basically, taskbar doesn't work and there is no search bar either. If any application like browser opens after ages I cant see on the taskbar....
  8. After Win 11 upgrade from Win 10, File Explorer and taskbar not working at all

After Win 11 upgrade from Win 10, File Explorer and taskbar not working at all: Hello I just upgraded Win 11 from Win 10. Nothing is working at all after that. File explorer is irresponsive and I can open nothing basically, taskbar doesn't work and there is no search bar either. If any application like browser opens after ages I cant see on the taskbar....
  9. file explorer crash on win 10 + win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer crash on win 10 + win11: Hello,in the last 2 times I used windowswhile I'm browsing some of my folders especially photos folders, file explorer get crash hence lose all the open windows/tabsit happens a lot , it happens daily I saw that issue on win 10 then also on win 11so what's the problem and how...
  10. file explorer crash on win 10 + win11

file explorer crash on win 10 + win11: Hello,in the last 2 times I used windowswhile I'm browsing some of my folders especially photos folders, file explorer get crash hence lose all the open windows/tabsit happens a lot , it happens daily I saw that issue on win 10 then also on win 11so what's the problem and how...