Windows 10: file explorer app gets crashed when i select a video or some times when i open a folder.

Discus and support file explorer app gets crashed when i select a video or some times when i open a folder. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried sfc /scannow and restorehelth methods but didnt resolve the problem. i found out this- Fault Module Name: mfmp4srcsnk.dll Fault Module Version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RukminS, Jun 14, 2021.

1. RukminS Win User

file explorer app gets crashed when i select a video or some times when i open a folder.

I tried sfc /scannow and restorehelth methods but didnt resolve the problem. i found out this- Fault Module Name: mfmp4srcsnk.dll Fault Module Version: 10.0.19041.906.

:)

RukminS, Jun 14, 2021

2. Windows Explorer crashes whenever I open my external HDD or thumb drive in explorer..

I once had that with a folder, had to do with explorer opening some video files to create thumbs.

DanTheBanjoman, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Open File Explorer with pre-defined directory?

Welcome to TenForums @clsven

First, pin File Explorer to the task bar. You can then click and drag a folder (such as Videos) and drop it on the File Explorer icon to pin it to File Explorer. The list of pinned folders can be accessed by right-clicking on the File Explorer icon. Select a folder from the list and you will open File Explorer at that folder. This is the same list of pinned folders that you will see in File Explorer's Quick Access.

file explorer app gets crashed when i select a video or some times when i open a folder. [​IMG]

4. Ahmed Meg Win User

file explorer app gets crashed when i select a video or some times when i open a folder.

File Explorer crash when opening folder in new window

Hi

I have a problem with file explorer in windows 10

When i try to open a folder from the list at the left corner as example a folder from Quick access

When i click on it with right click and choose open in new window the file explorer crashes and restart again

Ahmed Meg, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. file explorer app gets crashed when i select a video or some times when i open a folder. - Similar Threads - file explorer app

2. File explorer crashes when opening downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer crashes when opening downloads folder: Hello,When I open file explorer, and I go to the downloads folder, the system app crashes. When it does, I have to stop it using task manager. It also causes other problems with the system, like my laptop screen going white, I have a monitor, and my taskbar not coming up, I...
  3. File explorer crashes when i select a file

File explorer crashes when i select a file: Hello dear Microsoft Community, My file explorer crashes when i select a file, right click/left click to it. Folder left click works perfectly but the file clicking isn't working and it crashes my file explorer. I can't literally open anything in my computer and it's too...
  4. File Explorer crashes when opening particular folders .

File Explorer crashes when opening particular folders .: I tried everything available on Internet sfc /scannow chkdsk etc here is the error in event viewer... Fault bucket 1807279198899510965, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: explorer.exe P2: 10.0.19041.662 P3: 996782f8 P4:...
  5. File Explorer crashes when opening particular folders .

File Explorer crashes when opening particular folders .: I tried everything available on Internet sfc /scannow chkdsk etc here is the error in event viewer... Fault bucket 1807279198899510965, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: explorer.exe P2: 10.0.19041.662 P3: 996782f8 P4:...
  6. file explorer crash when opening download folder

file explorer crash when opening download folder: Hi. I have some problem when I Open my download folder from D: drive already check the error and it's said Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event...
  7. File explorer hangs when I select a folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer hangs when I select a folder: submitted by /u/Xsus03 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icznc1/file_explorer_hangs_when_i_select_a_folder/
  8. File Explorer keeps crashing when I open folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer keeps crashing when I open folders: So I am making a mcpe texture pack and when I clicked oh a folder. The explorer window turned white. So I terminated explorer and reopen it to continue with what i was doing. But its starting to get annoying so I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. submitted by...
  9. Windows Explorer crashes when I open File Explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Explorer crashes when I open File Explorer: So whenever I click File Explorer on the taskbar or in the start menu, Windows Explorer crashes and I need to go into task manager and restart it. But if I click a folder on my desktop it doesn't crash? 56915
  10. File Explorer crash when selecting files

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer crash when selecting files: Hi Guys, I have encountered this problem (in thread line) for the past 3-5 days and I have come no closer to any solution during that period of time. Basically, as soon as I left click or right click on a file in Windows Explorer it will crash. My Windows icon in the...