Windows 10: File Explorer bar missing

Discus and support File Explorer bar missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am not sure what to call this, but in a few of my folders, the highlighted bar is missing. Not every folder, just a few. How do I get this bar back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheThirdCat, Jan 19, 2022.

1. File Explorer bar missing

I am not sure what to call this, but in a few of my folders, the highlighted bar is missing. Not every folder, just a few. How do I get this bar back everywhere? Thank you.

:)

TheThirdCat, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

File Explorer bar missing

1. File Explorer bar missing - Similar Threads - File Explorer bar

2. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  3. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  4. Missing icon in File Explorer search bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing icon in File Explorer search bar: I'm at my wits' end here - for the longest time I've had this problem where there's a square in place of the magnifier icon in the search bar in File Explorer. There's barely any threads about this bug online - the only one I found mentioned resetting default font...
  5. File Explorer bar missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer bar missing: I am not sure what to call this, but in a few of my folders, the highlighted bar is missing. Not every folder, just a few. How do I get this bar back everywhere? Thank you....
  6. File Explorer bar missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer bar missing: I am not sure what to call this, but in a few of my folders, the highlighted bar is missing. Not every folder, just a few. How do I get this bar back everywhere? Thank you....
  7. file explorer menu bar half missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file explorer menu bar half missing: recently the file explorer menu bar became half missing.Successfully fixed this by going into; settings>System display> and altering the scale layout which was set on 200%, altered to 150% which fixed the issue but effected the size of display, I then restarted the PC went...
  8. file explorer search bar is missing in every folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    file explorer search bar is missing in every folder: [ATTACH] The file explorer search bar is missing from every folder. I have tried removing all updates but that did not fix it on my asus tuf laptop. I previously had this problem on my msi laptop and the fix was to remove the feature update. However, removing the feature...
  9. Menu bar missing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Menu bar missing in file explorer: i installed skin theme for windows, after i uninstall skin theme , i was found that missing tool bar in file explorer.Help to advise how to replace to old explorer. [ATTACH]...
  10. File Explorer Tabs, Ribbon and title bar missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Tabs, Ribbon and title bar missing: Hi all, A Client of mine had a strange occurrence in Windows 10 Enterprise x64. their file explorer, once maximized looses its tabs, ribbon and title bar. Has anyone come across this issue? Restarting explorer.exe did not fix the issue. I had the client reboot and it was...