Windows 10: File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders

Discus and support File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; File Explorer border missing - To fix... Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders, check mark the box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeithSimmons5, Oct 29, 2020.

1. File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders

File Explorer border missing - To fix... Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders, check mark the box

:)

KeithSimmons5, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast

Yes...

File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders [​IMG]

Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10

File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 how to get rid of thick colored borders!!!

Thanks for the feedback. We missed one thing in adjusting the border size. Please follow the above steps, but in step 5, instead of
    PaddedBorderWidth, double click BorderWidth and set it to 0.

To change the color of the title bar to white, follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Colors.
    • Look for Show color on title bar and toggle it Off.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders

Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color

Cliff S, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders

1. File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders - Similar Threads - File Explorer border

2. Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working: I am using Windows 11. I'd like my title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color. I followed the instructions on the Microsoft help page Change colors in Windows -...
  3. Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working: I am using Windows 11. I'd like my title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color. I followed the instructions on the Microsoft help page Change colors in Windows -...
  4. Acrylic color inactive with title bars, borders, taskbar, start menu in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acrylic color inactive with title bars, borders, taskbar, start menu in windows 11: how can i make the title color bars and borders Acrylic?when i open settings, It appears transparent, but slightly in the following photo:I want make the Acrylic color for title bars, taskbar, start menu, like the color of snap window, in the following photo:...
  5. Acrylic color inactive with title bars, borders, taskbar, start menu in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acrylic color inactive with title bars, borders, taskbar, start menu in windows 11: how can i make the title color bars and borders Acrylic?when i open settings, It appears transparent, but slightly in the following photo:I want make the Acrylic color for title bars, taskbar, start menu, like the color of snap window, in the following photo:...
  6. Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DeadCatGuppy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ft0c4n/is_there_a_way_to_enable_window_border_color/
  7. Change only the colour of the title bar or the window borders?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change only the colour of the title bar or the window borders?: Is there a way of changing the colour of ONLY the title bars OR the window borders? In the latest update, they seem to have changed it so that both are changed together I usually have it blue but having this colour obscures the options to the top left and having it white...
  8. Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast

Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast: I have High Contrast enabled in Win10. The active title bar and borders are purple while the inactive title bar and border is dark blue. Can this be changed? 115988
  9. colored window borders

colored window borders: Does anyone like the colored borders in W8.1 and the option to change their color? I do and notice W10 does not have that option. Do you think the RTM will bring that back? Thank you. 7878
  10. Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color

in Browsers and Email
    Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color: Hi Everyone, I performed a search in this forum for a method to change the border/title bar from white to a different color..at least for me, the white color is WAY to bright..and it is very distracting. Doing a search about it elsewhere on the web..didn't help, in fact most...