Windows 10: File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11

Discus and support File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I flip my laptop to turn it to tablet mode, I notice that there is a checkbox for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ersihfrans, Oct 7, 2021.

1. File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11

I just upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I flip my laptop to turn it to tablet mode, I notice that there is a checkbox for every file displayed in File Explorer. I can't get rid of it even after disabling it through View > Show > Uncheck Item check boxes it only works in desktop mode. Is there any way to get rid of them in tablet mode? I find it quite annoying.Also, the Compact Mode doesn't work in tablet mode. Is there any way to make it work?

:)

ersihfrans, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11

1. File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11 - Similar Threads - File Explorer Checkbox

2. Windows 11 Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Tablet Mode: I have a HP pavilion convertible and it folds, i upgraded to windows 11 pro but when i fold it no tablet mode happens, touchscreen works but not tablet. i looked in settings i looked online, i couldn't find anything about rotation lock in settings. I use it for school and...
  3. Windows 11 Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Tablet Mode: I have a HP pavilion convertible and it folds, i upgraded to windows 11 pro but when i fold it no tablet mode happens, touchscreen works but not tablet. i looked in settings i looked online, i couldn't find anything about rotation lock in settings. I use it for school and...
  4. Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?: Whatever happened to adding UseCompactMode to the registry for Windows 10?I read a year or so ago that it would be added, but I'm now on Build 19045.3325, and it's still not there.Any info would be much appreciated!...
  5. Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?

Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?: Whatever happened to adding UseCompactMode to the registry for Windows 10?I read a year or so ago that it would be added, but I'm now on Build 19045.3325, and it's still not there.Any info would be much appreciated!...
  6. Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Tablet Mode Windows 11

Tablet Mode Windows 11: I play a game called Roblox and my laptop is 360 When I turn it around to play the touch screen works but I cant move around in the game. I whent to settings and then to tablet buttons and it said I did'nt have it downloaded Can someone help me download tablet buttons so I...
  8. File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11

File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11: I just upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I flip my laptop to turn it to tablet mode, I notice that there is a checkbox for every file displayed in File Explorer. I can't get rid of it even after disabling it through View > Show > Uncheck Item check...
  9. File Explorer Checkbox in Tablet Mode Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Checkbox in Tablet Mode Windows 11: I just upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I flip my laptop to turn it to tablet mode, I notice that there is a checkbox for every file displayed in File Explorer. I can't get rid of it even after disabling it through View > Show > Uncheck Item check...
  10. File explorer is not responding correctly on tablet/non-tablet mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer is not responding correctly on tablet/non-tablet mode: Windows 10 is responding correctly on the status for tablet or non-tablet mode EXCEPT.. file explorer. The file explorer react on the keyboard attached to the Surface, not on the status of the tablet-mode. This is a bug! The tablet mode is switched off when connecting to...