Windows 10: File Explorer Checkbox in Tablet Mode Windows 11

Discus and support File Explorer Checkbox in Tablet Mode Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I flip my laptop to turn it to tablet mode, I notice that there is a checkbox for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ersihfrans, Oct 7, 2021.

1. File Explorer Checkbox in Tablet Mode Windows 11

I just upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I flip my laptop to turn it to tablet mode, I notice that there is a checkbox for every file displayed in File Explorer. I can't get rid of it even after disabling it through View > Show > Uncheck Item check boxes it only works in desktop mode. Is there any way to get rid of them in tablet mode? I find it quite annoying.

:)

ersihfrans, Oct 7, 2021

2. File explorer is not responding correctly on tablet/non-tablet mode

Windows 10 is responding correctly on the status for tablet or non-tablet mode EXCEPT.. file explorer.

The file explorer react on the keyboard attached to the Surface, not on the status of the tablet-mode. This is a bug!

The tablet mode is switched off when connecting to a docking, but the file explorer is still in tablet mode.

Without a docking, when you enable/disable the tablet mode everything is responding as expected, except the file explorer...

Edwin de Kuiper, Oct 7, 2021
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Oct 7, 2021
  4. SeanSun02 Win User

File Explorer Checkbox in Tablet Mode Windows 11

Using win10 tablet mode file explorer without being in tablet mode

I like the tablet mode file explorer UI, but not other things in tablet mode. Is there a way by editing the registry (or other ways) to let me use the tablet mode file explorer without being in tablet mode?

Thanks in advance!

SeanSun02, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

File Explorer Checkbox in Tablet Mode Windows 11

1. File Explorer Checkbox in Tablet Mode Windows 11 - Similar Threads - File Explorer Checkbox

2. Tablet Mode Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Mode Windows 11: I play a game called Roblox and my laptop is 360 When I turn it around to play the touch screen works but I cant move around in the game. I whent to settings and then to tablet buttons and it said I did'nt have it downloaded Can someone help me download tablet buttons so I...
  3. Explorer Checkboxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer Checkboxes: I recently lost the ability to use the checkboxes File Name Extensions, Hidden Items, Item Check Boxes within Explorer Folders / View ribbon. They are currently "stuck" in their current configuration and I am unable to toggle the selection.I was able to use them while booted...
  4. Explorer Checkboxes

Explorer Checkboxes: I recently lost the ability to use the checkboxes File Name Extensions, Hidden Items, Item Check Boxes within Explorer Folders / View ribbon. They are currently "stuck" in their current configuration and I am unable to toggle the selection.I was able to use them while booted...
  5. Explorer Checkboxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows 11 explorer checkboxes permanently displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 explorer checkboxes permanently displayed: After the upgrade to Windows 11 on my ASUS UX360UAK Laptop with touchscreen, I can't get rid of the explorer check boxes. Neither via View Settings nor with the corresponding entries in the registry I am able to hide the explorer check boxes see attached picture. I guess the...
  7. Windows 11 explorer checkboxes permanently displayed

Windows 11 explorer checkboxes permanently displayed: After the upgrade to Windows 11 on my ASUS UX360UAK Laptop with touchscreen, I can't get rid of the explorer check boxes. Neither via View Settings nor with the corresponding entries in the registry I am able to hide the explorer check boxes see attached picture. I guess the...
  8. File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11: I just upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I flip my laptop to turn it to tablet mode, I notice that there is a checkbox for every file displayed in File Explorer. I can't get rid of it even after disabling it through View > Show > Uncheck Item check...
  9. File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11

File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11: I just upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I flip my laptop to turn it to tablet mode, I notice that there is a checkbox for every file displayed in File Explorer. I can't get rid of it even after disabling it through View > Show > Uncheck Item check...
  10. File explorer is not responding correctly on tablet/non-tablet mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer is not responding correctly on tablet/non-tablet mode: Windows 10 is responding correctly on the status for tablet or non-tablet mode EXCEPT.. file explorer. The file explorer react on the keyboard attached to the Surface, not on the status of the tablet-mode. This is a bug! The tablet mode is switched off when connecting to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove checkboxesfrom windows 11 tablet