Windows 10: File Explorer Clipboard

Discus and support File Explorer Clipboard in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cut some files in file explorer intending to copy them to another directory. By the time I got to the other directory (I don't believe I did any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carolyn_WP, Nov 20, 2018.

1. File Explorer Clipboard

I cut some files in file explorer intending to copy them to another directory. By the time I got to the other directory (I don't believe I did any copy/pasting in between but I did do other tasks) the files did not paste and they are not back in the original place.

I am using Windows 10. Is there anyway to get to my Clipboard history in file explorer to get at these files?

Thank you.

:)

Carolyn_WP, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

clipboard

Hi Randy,

This might be possible if there is an option from the app to copy the file path of each clipboards. As per our research, the clipboard manager lets you copy texts but not images. We suggest checking the functionalities of the clipboard manager and contacting
    the app developer directly to have better assistance on how copy the clipboards.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

File Explorer Clipboard

"This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

File Explorer Clipboard

1. File Explorer Clipboard - Similar Threads - File Explorer Clipboard

2. Text in clipboard overwritten by cutting a file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text in clipboard overwritten by cutting a file?: Dear community,A client observed that the textual clipboard e.g. after Ctrl + C or Right click > Copy operation will be emptied when a file cut operation e.g. via Ctrl + X or right click > Cut is performed. I.e. a copied text can no longer be pasted if a file cut operation...
  3. Text in clipboard overwritten by cutting a file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text in clipboard overwritten by cutting a file?: Dear community,A client observed that the textual clipboard e.g. after Ctrl + C or Right click > Copy operation will be emptied when a file cut operation e.g. via Ctrl + X or right click > Cut is performed. I.e. a copied text can no longer be pasted if a file cut operation...
  4. Clipboard data Paste to file in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard data Paste to file in file explorer: Copy image or text to Clipboard as from WhatsApp for windows app when we open file explorer to see HDD files, right-click on it, the paste is disabled, it is good to see the file explorer support page of the clipboard as the pate the clipboard contents as a file....
  5. Saved clipboard files

Saved clipboard files: Hi, I saved a file to the Clipboard. Where & how do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-clipboard-files/998f4968-1bb5-4c02-89e1-8b9871c5f5be
  6. clipboard

in Windows 10 Support
    clipboard: where do i find items on my clipboard dell optiplex 755 1904 148234
  7. File Explorer Search not accepting clipboard paste

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Explorer Search not accepting clipboard paste: In the last four days, File Explorer no longer accepts a paste from Clipboard in the "Search" box. Clipboard itself has no issues. I discovered this after installing KB4524570....
  8. Copy file in Clipboard after hibernate !

Copy file in Clipboard after hibernate !: If i copy a file and then hibernate the pc. After that i reopening my pc, after hibernating. can i paste that file ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-file-in-clipboard-after-hibernate/bef02a21-abbd-44f4-8dae-08c007b7d3c5"
  9. how to clear files on clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to clear files on clipboard: how to clear files on clipboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-files-on-clipboard/0380d4c3-0836-470b-a815-5d0c21969979
  10. Copy/Paste Clipboard file types.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy/Paste Clipboard file types.: I lose transparency when copying and pasting from Photoshop to Illustrator. I believe this is because when switching applications, Photoshop exports the clipboard data to the OS clipboard, and Windows clipboard(as I understand it) only takes image data as BMP which doesn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is clipboard for file explorer

2. windows explorer copy path to clipboard not there

3. file explorer clip board

4. file explorer clipboard,
  5. windows 10 file explorer clipboard missing,
  6. explorer clipboard,
  7. copy to clipboard file explore