Windows 10: File Explorer Çökmesi

Discus and support File Explorer Çökmesi in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bu bilgisayar'a tıkladığımda ve sol taraftaki sık kullanılanlar menüsünde herhangi bir klasöre sağ tıklarsam ve ardından herhangi bir yere tıklarsam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Furkan Erol, May 4, 2021.

1. File Explorer Çökmesi

Bu bilgisayar'a tıkladığımda ve sol taraftaki sık kullanılanlar menüsünde herhangi bir klasöre sağ tıklarsam ve ardından herhangi bir yere tıklarsam explorer aniden çöküyor ve yeniden başlıyor. İlk tıkladığımda herhangi bir sorun yok ama ondan sonra nereye tıklarsam tıklayayım görev çubuğu da geçerli explorer çöküyor. Nasıl çözebilirim? Not: Sadece sık kullanılanlar menüsünde geçerli, klasörün bulunduğu yere girip orada sağ tıklarsam sorun olmuyor. Sürüm: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 Build 19043.928

:)

Furkan Erol, May 4, 2021

2. Ovi Suite and Ovi.com mangles contacts containing non-english characters

Thanks for replying Samuli, I'm not able to reproduce the exact problem at the moment, but I can consistently reproduce corruption of characters with these steps:

1. Create a contact with the name ÆØÅ on 5220xpress

2. Sync the contacts with ovi.com

3. Contact at ovi.com has the name ÆØÃ

I have not been able to reproduce corruption of characters on phone reliably yet. If I rename the ÆØÅ contact on ovi.com to ÆØÅ or do not rename it does not matter, syncing the device with ovi again, I still have ÆØÅ on the device.

heraldo---01, May 4, 2021
  3. Shoopakey Win User
    Are the makers of the windows phone HTC radar aware that the character "ã" is not available? A Latin character not available, this issue must be a virus, right?

When using the HTC Radar Windows Phone to text or email using words in Portuguese the character "ã" is not an option, since it is a Latin letter, I wonder if this is a bug my phone came with from the manufacturer, because it seems really absurd such character
    not be available.

Shoopakey, May 4, 2021
  4. File Explorer Çökmesi

Modifying the right ALT key on my French Canadian Keyboard (Windows 10)

I am trying to modifying the right ALT key to obtain ã (Portuguese tilde on a)

It already exists with the combination of ALT+ right square Bracket, and the choosing the lower a or caps a.

What I would like to do is to use the ALT key + (the column and semi-column key) to get the
    ã directly in one step.

(This is the most common letter I need - I do not need Ã)

So what is the best step to do that mod???

Thanks for the help

zakocanada, May 4, 2021
Thema:

File Explorer Çökmesi

1. File Explorer Çökmesi - Similar Threads - File Explorer Çökmesi

2. Bilgisayarda olan AMD Northbridge çökmesi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bilgisayarda olan AMD Northbridge çökmesi: BIOS güncel durumda, ekran kartı GTX 970 4GBİşlemci macunu yeni değişti, fan yeni temizlendi sorun nedir acaba?Çok önemli bir donanım hatası oluştu.Bileşen: AMD NorthbridgeHata Kaynağı: Machine Check ExceptionHata Türü: HyperTransport Watchdog Timeout Errorİşlemci APIC...
  3. Bilgisayarda olan AMD Northbridge çökmesi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bilgisayarda olan AMD Northbridge çökmesi: BIOS güncel durumda, ekran kartı GTX 970 4GBİşlemci macunu yeni değişti, fan yeni temizlendi sorun nedir acaba?Çok önemli bir donanım hatası oluştu.Bileşen: AMD NorthbridgeHata Kaynağı: Machine Check ExceptionHata Türü: HyperTransport Watchdog Timeout Errorİşlemci APIC...
  4. Bilgisayarda olan AMD Northbridge çökmesi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. file explorer

file explorer: why do i get the message working on it when entering files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer/b959035b-8bf5-4e87-abc7-ef1d8696cd27
  6. File explorer

File explorer: When I open File Explorer with a file that has a lot of files 1500 or more, I can start to scroll down in any view: icons, list, details. But, before I can scroll down to the end, it pops back up to the first files. This has never happened before on previous computers. It's...
  7. File Explorer

File Explorer: My File Explorer started opening by itself after I login as Administrator. I did not make any changes to my sytem to create this anomonally. How can I stop this situation from happening....
  8. Explorer File Not internet explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer File Not internet explorer: As I am having problems with the preview pane and have had replies but nothing has worked -- May I ask if File Explorer can be removed and then restored.Please see my preview query Preview pane stopped working. and my name is Terence Cotton....
  9. file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer: when I opened file explorer the folder is invisible when i try to click the folder from my taskbar, but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer/4f22bbb2-3173-4f56-8a0e-a648cd159351
  10. File explorer renamed to file explorer (1)

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer renamed to file explorer (1): File explorer renamed to file explorer (1) After the update it renamed to (1) I forgot the folder where it’s stored to erase the duplicate. 122564