Windows 10: File Explorer Crashing again and again

Discus and support File Explorer Crashing again and again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My File Explorer is crashing again and again, even after restarting the computer. I even switched off my laptop completely and started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VirenAjmera, Mar 9, 2021.

1. File Explorer Crashing again and again

Hello,

My File Explorer is crashing again and again, even after restarting the computer. I even switched off my laptop completely and started again... Still the problem couldn't get solved and file explorer is crashing again.

So Kindly help me with this issue.

:)

VirenAjmera, Mar 9, 2021

2. file explorer crashes

Effective Way to Solve the File Explorer Crashes Issue

You can try the following steps:

1. Tap down the Windows button first to activate the search bar.
    2. After that, in the search bar type control, and then click on the top-most search result, that is on Control Panel.
    3. Next, in the search bar type file.
    4. Now, from the search results click on File Explorer Options.
    5. Then, click on the Clean button.
    6. Lastly, click on Apply and then on OK.

References: https://www.****/knowledge/solved-windows-10-file-explorer-crash-easy-way/

JuanSmith2, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Gencijs Win User
    File explorer keeps crashing in Win 10

Hello,

I did the steps you wrote. All the settings were as you suggested. The File Explorer keeps crashing.

Gencijs, Mar 9, 2021
  4. File Explorer Crashing again and again

Windows Explorer crashing due to large files

thats wierd... iv never had a large file crash explorer before....

and i have files ranging upto 80GB...

slyfox2151, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

File Explorer Crashing again and again

1. File Explorer Crashing again and again - Similar Threads - File Explorer Crashing

2. Valorant keeps crashing again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant keeps crashing again and again: I have a Asus Tuf f15 laptop i512500H 3050 4gb i got a bios update today and after updating my valorant is crashing again and again, every5 mins. Either it just crashes and shuts down or it freezes , so i have to press hold the power button....
  3. Valorant keeps crashing again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Valorant keeps crashing again and again: I have a Asus Tuf f15 laptop i512500H 3050 4gb i got a bios update today and after updating my valorant is crashing again and again, every5 mins. Either it just crashes and shuts down or it freezes , so i have to press hold the power button....
  4. Windows crashes again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  5. Windows crashes again and again

Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  6. File Explorer isn't responding again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer isn't responding again: I've brought up this concern before:File explorer was working alright yesterday, now it isn't. Whenever I right-click/double-click any file in my File Explorer, the app freezes. I've already tried running clean boot procedure which worked last time, however now it doesn't...
  7. File Explorer isn't responding again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer isn't responding again: I've brought up this concern before:File explorer was working alright yesterday, now it isn't. Whenever I right-click/double-click any file in my File Explorer, the app freezes. I've already tried running clean boot procedure which worked last time, however now it doesn't...
  8. File Explorer isn't responding again

9. Browser crashing again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser crashing again and again: Google chrome isn't working and keep on crashing it started after the new windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-crashing-again-and-again/9a973f9e-e3d4-4bfd-8ed0-1fe4e66b7386
  10. Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again: Why the **** does deleting temporary files not **** delete them ? In fact, why did my temporary file size **** increase after i supposedly deleted this ****? **** useless ****....