Windows 10: file explorer darkmode error. scroll bar and navigation bar still white. and task bar on...

Discus and support file explorer darkmode error. scroll bar and navigation bar still white. and task bar on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/instant_karma128 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/instant_karma128, May 24, 2020.

1. file explorer darkmode error. scroll bar and navigation bar still white. and task bar on...

/u/instant_karma128, May 24, 2020

2. Scroll bars

I am having problems with lists that have scroll bars. Best example is the navigation pane of File Explorer. If a vertical scroll bar is present the navigation panel will jitter (flicker)! If I expand file explorer vertically so that the scroll bar disappears
    the jitter will stop. Another good example is the list of Apps and features - my list is large and so the window cannot be vertically expanded so that the scroll bar disappears. This happens also in several of my apps. And, it also happens in my browser
    searches. The jitter is so severe that I cannot highlight an entry to modify it. Any help?

orangecatQH, May 24, 2020
  3. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

file explorer darkmode error. scroll bar and navigation bar still white. and task bar on... tpu.png

anticlutch, May 24, 2020
  4. Deluneth Win User

file explorer darkmode error. scroll bar and navigation bar still white. and task bar on...

Scroll bar keeps resetting in Windows File Explorer.

For some reason, when I'm browsing a long list of files, if I stop moving my scroll wheel for a few seconds, the scroll bar in the file explorer jumps back up to the very top. Which is annoying when I'm browsing a folder that has hundreds of files in it.
    This only happens in the file explorer. Any suggestions?

Deluneth, May 24, 2020
Thema:

file explorer darkmode error. scroll bar and navigation bar still white. and task bar on...

1. file explorer darkmode error. scroll bar and navigation bar still white. and task bar on... - Similar Threads - file explorer darkmode

2. Help with file explorer as a task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with file explorer as a task bar: In older Windows versions than Windows 10, I used to set up a floating taskbar for all the folders, and it was either hidden or present on all monitors and locked to the left side. I was able to get directly to my files and folders and it was clean and clear, didn't require...
  3. File Explorer & Task Bar Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer & Task Bar Unresponsive: Whenever a second user logs in on my machine, they do not have access to FIle Explorer and the Task Bar is unresponsive. I am able to fix the issue by forcing the other account to sign off in the User portion of the Task Manager. If the initial account then logs back in, it...
  4. White task bar

White task bar: I saw this white taskbar on a Twitch streamer and I'm wondering how did he do it, is there anyone that knows how? Image of the white taskbar submitted by /u/denis_sahh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k57sa3/white_task_bar/
  5. Search Bar in explorer and task bar not working

in Cortana
    Search Bar in explorer and task bar not working: Hi, The Search Bar in explorer and task bar not working, I've tried every possible solution I could find online and nothing works, any suggestions? Even after the latest update on 15/07/20 the issue was still not resolved, I have been having this issue on and off after...
  6. [Explorer] White line below the navigation bar

[Explorer] White line below the navigation bar: In my dell XPS 13 7390 4k, I am getting this white line below the navigation bar in file explorer when using the dark theme on build 18363.535. Does anyone have the same issue? https://imgur.com/LOHBY1i submitted by /u/bnayagrawal [link] [comments]...
  7. Task Bar/Navigation access

Task Bar/Navigation access: I searched for answers to this question on the forum, and found some answers, but none of them worked for me. So I am posting now hoping someone can provide me some sort of assistance. I have an HP touchscreen laptop I bought last year and I upgraded from Windows 7 to...
  8. White Task Bar

White Task Bar: Hello Microsoft Can you take back the TASK BAR TO BLACK !!!! THE WHITE TASK BAR IS ABSOLUTELY STUDIO I DONT LIKE IT ONE BIT ..... YOU HAVE MADE LOOKING FOR THINGS VERY DIFFICULT CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO BLACK!!!!!!! ASAP ITS VILE IN WHITE . ....
  9. White box in task bar

White box in task bar: Hi, I've this problem since a while so I don't remember what caused it. When I click on the speaker/battery/date/time icons a white box appears around the first 'clickable' icon, as if I pressed tab (see screenshots). This only occurs on the right part of the task bar (for...
  10. Explorer Navigation Bar Position

Explorer Navigation Bar Position: The vertical orientation of the Navigation Bar is new. Why, oh why, was it moved from orientated horizontally to vertical? Vertical orientation reduces the width of my home screen. I would like to be able to return the bar back to horizontal which might permit the ability...