Windows 10: File Explorer does not update automatically

Discus and support File Explorer does not update automatically in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro, the File Explorer stops updating automatically; The operations of copying, renaming, deleting, moving, and other operations with files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnnDahlen, Jul 11, 2019.

1. AnnDahlen Win User

File Explorer does not update automatically

Windows 10 Pro, the File Explorer stops updating automatically; The operations of copying, renaming, deleting, moving, and other operations with files and folders are not reflected until you update it manually (press F5).

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

AnnDahlen, Jul 11, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 11, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile File Explorer does not update automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 11, 2019
  4. File Explorer does not update automatically

Microsoft will Automatically Update Internet Explorer, if You Let it

In an effort to ensure that Windows users have the latest version of Internet Explorer installed and ready for use, Microsoft has decided to add its browser to the automatic update list. This means that Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 installations which have automatic updating enabled in Windows Update, will also be seamlessly upgrading Internet Explorer, from time to time.

For starters the automatic update switch for IE will be turned on for customers in Australia and Brazil. This will happen in January (2012) and will expand in other areas throughout the year.

File Explorer does not update automatically ie031311_2_web_thm.jpg

"We want to make updating to the best protection possible as fast and simple as we can for Windows customers," explains Ryan Gavin, General Manager, Internet Explorer Business and Marketing. "IE is how millions of Windows customers connect to the Web, so keeping that part of Windows updated at all times is critical to keeping them safe online. With automatic updates enabled through Windows Update, customers can receive IE9 and future versions of Internet Explorer seamlessly without any “update fatigue” issues."

Individuals or companies who don't want their Internet Explorer to get updated on-the-fly can opt out by using the Blocker toolkits available here (for IE8) and here (for IE9).

Cristian_25H, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

File Explorer does not update automatically

1. File Explorer does not update automatically - Similar Threads - File Explorer does

2. Windows 11 File Explorer Does not Sort Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer Does not Sort Automatically: When I change filenames in a Windows 11 Explorer window, it does not automatically sort. I have set my view options for the folder exactly how I want it, gone into Folder Options-View-Apply to Folders-OK. I have attached two examples, both showing files I have renamed with...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer Does not Sort Automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer Does not Sort Automatically: When I change filenames in a Windows 11 Explorer window, it does not automatically sort. I have set my view options for the folder exactly how I want it, gone into Folder Options-View-Apply to Folders-OK. I have attached two examples, both showing files I have renamed with...
  4. After update File Explorer does not work right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update File Explorer does not work right: After a second File Explorer closes by itself. I do not know what is the exact reason but I guess after the Windows update it is broken. I tried to upload an image of the screen also not important because there is no meaning.I restarted to PC and it has still continued....
  5. After update File Explorer does not work right

After update File Explorer does not work right: After a second File Explorer closes by itself. I do not know what is the exact reason but I guess after the Windows update it is broken. I tried to upload an image of the screen also not important because there is no meaning.I restarted to PC and it has still continued....
  6. File explorer does not work

File explorer does not work: When opened, File Explorer only creates a high level directory. It gets hung up while trying to create a quick Access index file.I submitted this item to the feedback hub have no record/response to my issues....
  7. File explorer automatically opens

File explorer automatically opens: Yes, i would like to know how to stop my file explorer to open up whenever i open my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-automatically-opens/e46b39ed-2e4c-4647-a870-2a9f5d6355af
  8. File explorer automatically opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer automatically opens: Yes, i would like to know how to stop my file explorer to open up whenever i open my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-automatically-opens/e46b39ed-2e4c-4647-a870-2a9f5d6355af
  9. File explorer scrolls automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer scrolls automatically: How do I stop File Explorer from "jumps" to top of folder Please fix this bug. I have followed all of the instructions to turn off automatically pick an accent color". I have chosen a color and all is static. It still jumps to the top of the file explorer screen. This is an...
  10. File Explorer (explorer.exe) Does Not Load Automatically At Startup.

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer (explorer.exe) Does Not Load Automatically At Startup.: Hi all, I been having this problem for a while. When I boot up my PC and I get to the part of account login, loads my user automatically but the file explorer does not, just shows me a black screen. I can still do CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to bring the task manager...