Windows 10: File Explorer does not update automatically

Discus and support File Explorer does not update automatically in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro, the File Explorer stops updating automatically; The operations of copying, renaming, deleting, moving, and other operations with files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnnDahlen, Jul 11, 2019 at 5:18 PM.

1. AnnDahlen Win User

File Explorer does not update automatically

Windows 10 Pro, the File Explorer stops updating automatically; The operations of copying, renaming, deleting, moving, and other operations with files and folders are not reflected until you update it manually (press F5).

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 11, 2019 at 5:20 PM
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile File Explorer does not update automatically :) hope that helps.

4. File Explorer does not update automatically

Microsoft will Automatically Update Internet Explorer, if You Let it

In an effort to ensure that Windows users have the latest version of Internet Explorer installed and ready for use, Microsoft has decided to add its browser to the automatic update list. This means that Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 installations which have automatic updating enabled in Windows Update, will also be seamlessly upgrading Internet Explorer, from time to time.

For starters the automatic update switch for IE will be turned on for customers in Australia and Brazil. This will happen in January (2012) and will expand in other areas throughout the year.

File Explorer does not update automatically ie031311_2_web_thm.jpg

"We want to make updating to the best protection possible as fast and simple as we can for Windows customers," explains Ryan Gavin, General Manager, Internet Explorer Business and Marketing. "IE is how millions of Windows customers connect to the Web, so keeping that part of Windows updated at all times is critical to keeping them safe online. With automatic updates enabled through Windows Update, customers can receive IE9 and future versions of Internet Explorer seamlessly without any “update fatigue” issues."

Individuals or companies who don't want their Internet Explorer to get updated on-the-fly can opt out by using the Blocker toolkits available here (for IE8) and here (for IE9).

Cristian_25H, Jul 11, 2019 at 5:20 PM
Thema:

File Explorer does not update automatically

1. File Explorer does not update automatically - Similar Threads - File Explorer does

2. File Explorer does not replace image files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer does not replace image files: When I drag or paste an image into a folder it doesn't update. If I refresh it doesn't update. If I close and reopen File Explorer, the image remains unchanged. Even more with dds files. I'm not talking about anything but replacing 1 dds with another by any method. The only...
  3. File Explorer search does not execute

File Explorer search does not execute: A relative simple search such as: type:xlsx datemodified:last month type:xlsx datemodified:last month Does not execute. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-search-does-not-execute/3cb7f4ef-980f-454f-9297-56048daa35ee"
  4. File Explorer doesn't refresh automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer doesn't refresh automatically: Windows 10 Pro. Every few days File Explorer stops refreshing automatically; copying, renaming, deleting, moving and other operations with files and folders aren't reflected until I manually refresh it (hit F5). This can be alleviated by changing some View settings and then...
  5. File Explorer doesn't refresh automatically

File Explorer doesn't refresh automatically: Windows 10 Pro. Every few days File Explorer stops refreshing automatically; copying, renaming, deleting, moving and other operations with files and folders aren't reflected until I manually refresh it (hit F5). This can be alleviated by changing some View settings and then...
  6. File Explorer opens but does not function

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Explorer opens but does not function: I have all the current Windows 10 Home 64-bit updates. File Explorer opens with its main screen but no files are listed in the main file listing window. Instead the message 'working on it' appears t the top of the Window and the spinning blue disc spins away. None of the...
  7. Windows Update does not check for updates automatically.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update does not check for updates automatically.: I have this problem for a long time on my laptop, windows update does not automatically search for updates, I have to do a manual search to download the latest updates. I have run the microsoft problem solver, also one that I found in this forum, I have installed and...
  8. File explorer issue, don't refresh automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer issue, don't refresh automatically: its been some long time when i don't some files to folder and my folder view is by date of create or modifed its don't show the new file that i downlod, i try to do by myself after i read some articalis but don't think that its right: [img] windows 10 64 bit what to...
  9. File explorer doesn't refresh automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer doesn't refresh automatically: hi guys i have some problem thats freaks me out!!! work on last updates , 64 bit every file i download to downloads folder i need to press f5 to see the file on top (list by date) i do some things.. like use some cmd commend to scan and fix all was great , change refresh...
  10. File Explorer (explorer.exe) Does Not Load Automatically At Startup.

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer (explorer.exe) Does Not Load Automatically At Startup.: Hi all, I been having this problem for a while. When I boot up my PC and I get to the part of account login, loads my user automatically but the file explorer does not, just shows me a black screen. I can still do CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to bring the task manager...