Windows 10: File explorer doesn’t work randomly. After boot I have press enter, the screen will flash...

Discus and support File explorer doesn’t work randomly. After boot I have press enter, the screen will flash... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SignsofEric [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SignsofEric, Feb 19, 2021.

1. File explorer doesn’t work randomly. After boot I have press enter, the screen will flash...

/u/SignsofEric, Feb 19, 2021

2. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 20, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

File explorer doesn’t work randomly. After boot I have press enter, the screen will flash... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 20, 2021
  4. File explorer doesn’t work randomly. After boot I have press enter, the screen will flash...

C7, Flash Player doesn´t work

Everytime I try to watch a Flash Video (Youtube, etc) the browser crashes and the phone return to homescreen. Already turned it off and took out the battery and restarted it, but the crashing won´t stop.

The first day I checked the youtube page there was jsut a tiny video to watch but the browser didn´t crash, a few hours later I surfed on this page again ant the crashing started...

I also tried the Opera mobile 10.1 browser, but it seems that this brower does not support flash in the symbian version and Multitouch doesn´t work either. All in all I prefer the nokia browser (when flash does work properlyFile explorer doesn’t work randomly. After boot I have press enter, the screen will flash... :))

Anyone with similar problems with the flash player? solutions?

unikum---01, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

File explorer doesn’t work randomly. After boot I have press enter, the screen will flash...

1. File explorer doesn’t work randomly. After boot I have press enter, the screen will flash... - Similar Threads - File explorer doesn’t

2. Windows 10 pro 22H2 Version...file explorer search work after pressing enter key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 pro 22H2 Version...file explorer search work after pressing enter key: Windows 10 pro 22H2 Version...file explorer search work after pressing enter key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-22h2-versionfile-explorer-search/b947f245-4875-406b-a7b3-13e8629b0ecf
  3. Windows 10 pro 22H2 Version...file explorer search work after pressing enter key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro 22H2 Version...file explorer search work after pressing enter key: Windows 10 pro 22H2 Version...file explorer search work after pressing enter key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-22h2-versionfile-explorer-search/b947f245-4875-406b-a7b3-13e8629b0ecf
  4. Windows 10 pro 22H2 Version...file explorer search work after pressing enter key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows file explorer only searching after pressing enter.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows file explorer only searching after pressing enter.: I have Windows 10, file search after 'enter key' is annoying.So I enabled 'view option' in 'automatically type into the search box'.But that doesn't help me either.how can I fix this? Older windows version searched files or folders automatically without 'enter key'.I want to...
  6. Screen flashing after the Welcome boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen flashing after the Welcome boot.: It also made my bootup longer even when Im on an ssd. I don't really know how to fix this. Here's the vid in action. I zoomed in on the middle and you can still see my login splash is still slightly visible. Everything works fine after the flashing though. It only started...
  7. Windows file explorer only searching after pressing enter.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows file explorer only searching after pressing enter.: Once every time I typed a letter in the search field it would show me the files but now it only searches when I press enter. It has been too annoying for me. [ATTACH] I have done that but it does nothing and still needs me to press enter before it searches. [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work

Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/therealoranges [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl539h/windows_doesnt_boot_sfc_doesnt_work/
  9. having to press enter to search in file explorer after reinstalling windows

having to press enter to search in file explorer after reinstalling windows: [ATTACH] So i recently reinstalled windows using windows 10 media creation tool on a USB stick. After i did so, the search bar in the file explorer now requires me to press enter to start searching for the files i am looking for. In the past, it used to immediately make a...
  10. Flashing black screen after pressing power button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Flashing black screen after pressing power button: Hi all, I have been facing this issue for a while now, which is everytime after I shutdown my laptop and powering it on after about 10 seconds or restarting it, the display would immediately show a flashing black screen and with the hard drive light flashing non-stop. The...