Windows 10: File Explorer Error

Discus and support File Explorer Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,Recently I'm getting error messages in windows file explorer after deleting or moving folders, they are still in the list. But pointing at them,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Motim Win User

File Explorer Error

Hello,Recently I'm getting error messages in windows file explorer after deleting or moving folders, they are still in the list. But pointing at them, get this error message, see attached screen shot. Have to restart the file explorer in Task Manager.Answers will be appreciated.Thanks

Win 10 1809 x64 17763.1075

:)

Motim, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

"This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Mar 8, 2020
  4. File Explorer Error

File Explorer

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on view option.
    • Click on preview panel to turn it Off and On.

Hope this information helps. If you have any further queries related to Windows, let us know.
    We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

File Explorer Error

1. File Explorer Error - Similar Threads - File Explorer Error

2. file explorer with preview on errors in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file explorer with preview on errors in windows 10: when ever I click on an Outlook 365 email message I get the error message Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail client We have tried to delete...
  3. Error on file search on File explorer after 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error on file search on File explorer after 1909: Hello. After update 1909, the search on file explorer does not work properly. I really wish back to old type search or find anyone help me. When the search does not properly, the symptoms are as below; Firstly, I could not click the search box even left or right...
  4. No such interface supported error for Windows File Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    No such interface supported error for Windows File Explorer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The No such interface supported error occurs due to corruption in the system files that support various tasks on a computer that work with the File Explorer or in short the Windows File Explorer process. It leads to difficulties for browsing [...] This post...
  5. Start menu file explorer error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start menu file explorer error: when accessing file explorer through the start menu only, I get this error: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Windows cannot access the specified device path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. going to the path stated and launching the program...
  6. File explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer: file explorer opens very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/file-explorer/8be34093-c630-4895-a2ab-e815b1c0d891
  7. Error found in File explorer / .iso mounting

in Windows 10 Support
    Error found in File explorer / .iso mounting: Hi there Seems I've got a hideous error here -- Mounting a DVD (bog standard - not Blu ray) as an ISO file Windows explorer shows file size as a whopping 95 GB !!!!!!!! Handbrake then won't encode to mkv / mp4 file for my media streamer. Also the mounted ISO won't...
  8. File explorer Error Its OK my error

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer Error Its OK my error: Error -- looking in wrong directory cheers jimbo 3581
  9. "unspecified error" on file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    "unspecified error" on file explorer: when i pin a partition, library, or anything else to the quick access, it doesn't pin. then it shows this error: "C:\Users\\Desktop Unspecified error" any solutions? 91547
  10. File Explorer error message

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer error message: I just tried to open explorer.exe and got: "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action..." The program works fine if I click on a folder--it just won't open on its own. I had this problem (without the error message) in Win 7, but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quick access pin no such interface supported