Windows 10: file explorer icloud photo detail

Discus and support file explorer icloud photo detail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; in window 10 file explorer, how do I get the detail view in the icloud photo download folder?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NeilJacobson, Nov 8, 2019.

1. file explorer icloud photo detail

in window 10 file explorer, how do I get the detail view in the icloud photo download folder?

:)

NeilJacobson, Nov 8, 2019

2. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! file explorer icloud photo detail :)

justinmreina, Nov 8, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Nov 8, 2019
  4. gogreen Win User

file explorer icloud photo detail

Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

I've customized the look of File Explorer (thanks to the tutorial). Now, how do I remove iCloud Photos from the Devices and Drives view in file Explorer?

gogreen, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

file explorer icloud photo detail

1. file explorer icloud photo detail - Similar Threads - file explorer icloud

2. Will deleting Icloud Photos on File Explorer delete the photos on other devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will deleting Icloud Photos on File Explorer delete the photos on other devices.: I was cleaning out my storage and found out that there is 30gb of random photos and videos. I don't need that stuff on my computer but I like keeping it would deleting the folder remove them on the other Icloud devices or would it not effect them....
  3. Will deleting Icloud Photos on File Explorer delete the photos on other devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will deleting Icloud Photos on File Explorer delete the photos on other devices.: I was cleaning out my storage and found out that there is 30gb of random photos and videos. I don't need that stuff on my computer but I like keeping it would deleting the folder remove them on the other Icloud devices or would it not effect them....
  4. Detail List in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Detail List in File Explorer: Sometimes when I open File Explorer, I notice "X's" over the icons in the detail view. Why are these displayed, and how can I remove them when I use File Explorer?...
  5. iCloud photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud photos: Hello everyone, I am having some difficulties deleting a bunch of iCloud photos files from my file explorer. Thing is, whenever I try to delete the computer says the item is unavailable. I have 7 of these ICloud folders just cramming up my view on file explorer and its very...
  6. remove icloud photos files from file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove icloud photos files from file explorer: remove iCloud photos files from file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icloud-photos-files-from-file-explorer/3a74e97c-28a2-47fa-bb60-2a7362fb1ffc
  7. iCloud Photos Icons/Thumbnails in File Explorer

iCloud Photos Icons/Thumbnails in File Explorer: Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but on both my machines I have had this. iCloud Photos icon comes up loads of times as you can see in the picture I've attached. The number of thumbnails keeps increasing. When I uninstall, the icons remain there but the little...
  8. Remove iCloud Photos from Windows File Explorer Sidebar

Remove iCloud Photos from Windows File Explorer Sidebar: Good Afternoon, I recently switched over from OSX to Windows 10 and in an attempt to migrate all of my photos from iCloud to my Pictures library on my new computer I installed iCloud onto my new computer. After one photo was migrated from iCloud I decided to just download a...
  9. Delete iCloud photos from file explorer

Delete iCloud photos from file explorer: Hello everyone, can some help me, how do i delete the icloud folders created in file explorer. I downloaded icloud for windows, had no luck accessing icloud photos. decided to log out and uninstall icloud windows but left with these in the file explorer, that I really...
  10. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer: I've customized the look of File Explorer (thanks to the tutorial). Now, how do I remove iCloud Photos from the Devices and Drives view in file Explorer? 56114