Windows 10: file explorer icloud photo detail

Discus and support file explorer icloud photo detail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; in window 10 file explorer, how do I get the detail view in the icloud photo download folder?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NeilJacobson, Nov 8, 2019.

1. file explorer icloud photo detail

in window 10 file explorer, how do I get the detail view in the icloud photo download folder?

:)

NeilJacobson, Nov 8, 2019

2. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! file explorer icloud photo detail :)

justinmreina, Nov 8, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Nov 8, 2019
  4. gogreen Win User

file explorer icloud photo detail

Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

I've customized the look of File Explorer (thanks to the tutorial). Now, how do I remove iCloud Photos from the Devices and Drives view in file Explorer?

gogreen, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

file explorer icloud photo detail

1. file explorer icloud photo detail - Similar Threads - file explorer icloud

2. Photos on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos on File Explorer: I have been able to show all my photos for years in alpha/numeric sequence in file explorer slide show; but now the show them in a random sequence, including all my old files which previously showed them as alpha/numeric. Please could you tell me how I can disable random play...
  3. File Explorer / Photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Explorer / Photos: Hello, Through One Drive I have all of my pictures on PC. Today I accidentaly pressed Group By button in File Explorer and all of my photos are in different order. I've tried every single button grouping by Name, Time and even None anyhow all the photos aren't in the same...
  4. Printing of file details from explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing of file details from explorer: I would like to be able to print the medium or large icons with their corresponding details to preview and organize. Is there a way to do so, and if so what is the process? V/R Bill P...
  5. File Explorer List and Details buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer List and Details buttons: I appreciate being able to customize the buttons on the file explorer toolbar. However, I am constantly switching back and forth between the List and Details view. Is their any way to isolate theses two buttons and place them individually on the toolbar, just like the List...
  6. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer: I've customized the look of File Explorer (thanks to the tutorial). Now, how do I remove iCloud Photos from the Devices and Drives view in file Explorer? 56114
  7. Position of File Explorer Details Pane

Position of File Explorer Details Pane: Hi. According to the final entries on this old thread: Possible to display details pane on bottom? - Page 2 - - Windows 10 Forums oldnewexplorer doesn't work after the Windows 10 anniversary update. I've newly upgraded to W10 and am disappointed that there is no longer a...
  8. Upload file for iCloud photos is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload file for iCloud photos is missing: After installing Win 10, my HP desktop has a fit at startup. Message slides rapidly in and out, saying 'Upload file for iCloud is missing' . Screen alternates with black screen several times. Tool bar disappears and re-appears a few times. Eventually, about 5 minutes or so,...
  9. File Explorer displays MP3 details, NOT File Details. How to switch ?

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer displays MP3 details, NOT File Details. How to switch ?: Hello, In Windows 10 using the File Explorer, When I copy/create a new .MP3 file onto my computer it is displaying the .MP3 info. and not general file info. in the File Explorer. Example: It displays "Name, #, Title, Artist, Album" etc. It should be displaying......
  10. Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows: How to: Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows How to Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows The details pane shows you see the most common properties associated with the selected file. File properties...