Windows 10: File Explorer Icon Issues: Do any of you guys know how to fix this weird issue where not...

Discus and support File Explorer Icon Issues: Do any of you guys know how to fix this weird issue where not... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Ma5ter [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_Ma5ter, Nov 26, 2019.

1. File Explorer Icon Issues: Do any of you guys know how to fix this weird issue where not...

/u/The_Ma5ter, Nov 26, 2019

2. Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Nov 26, 2019
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 26, 2019
  4. File Explorer Icon Issues: Do any of you guys know how to fix this weird issue where not...

GUI Issue - Windows 7

No GUI means no start menu and desktop icons? That usually means explorer.exe isn't running. Hit ctrl+alt+del, open the Task Manager, and see if explorer.exe is in the processes list. If not, go to File -> New Task and enter the following: C:\Windows\explorer.exe

FordGT90Concept, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

File Explorer Icon Issues: Do any of you guys know how to fix this weird issue where not...

1. File Explorer Icon Issues: Do any of you guys know how to fix this weird issue where not... - Similar Threads - File Explorer Icon

2. hi guys do any of you experience bluetooth audio connection issue ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi guys do any of you experience bluetooth audio connection issue ??: hi guys do any of you experience bluetooth audio connection issue ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-do-any-of-you-experience-bluetooth-audio/8fd65942-468c-4296-827c-2dbe5b4f7b2f
  3. hi guys do any of you experience bluetooth audio connection issue ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi guys do any of you experience bluetooth audio connection issue ??: hi guys do any of you experience bluetooth audio connection issue ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-do-any-of-you-experience-bluetooth-audio/8fd65942-468c-4296-827c-2dbe5b4f7b2f
  4. How do I fix this weird issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this weird issue?: Ok so I have a Vizio V series 40 Inch 4k TV that I use for my laptop. It keeps recommending me 640x480 for the screen size but 4096x2160 fits the screen. Also, when I try to watch videos on websites or in the video player, the screen doesn't fit properly and has a weird black...
  5. How do I fix this weird issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this weird issue?: Ok so I have a Vizio V series 40 Inch 4k TV that I use for my laptop. It keeps recommending me 640x480 for the screen size but 4096x2160 fits the screen. Also, when I try to watch videos on websites or in the video player, the screen doesn't fit properly and has a weird black...
  6. Weird issue with icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issue with icons: All of the folders on my desktop are normal, but the icons are not - they appear like nothing is in them, as for settings, when i launch the settings app the icon is just nothing, just a white bar under nothing signaling that the app is open. Any way to fix this? submitted...
  7. Do you guys know what caused this issue? It only appear on the beginning of installation....

Do you guys know what caused this issue? It only appear on the beginning of installation....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zoe934 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hz8jgu/do_you_guys_know_what_caused_this_issue_it_only/
  8. Do you guys know how to resolve this?

Do you guys know how to resolve this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DrKillswitch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hajtfv/do_you_guys_know_how_to_resolve_this/
  9. How to fix this icon issue

How to fix this icon issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HyperScar24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0dbh5/how_to_fix_this_icon_issue/
  10. Laptop issues that I do not know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop issues that I do not know how to fix.: I have an Asus Vivobook 14 X411UA that I brought specifically for League of legends and the specs are an i7-8550U, UHD 620, 16 gigs of ddr4 2800 ram and a 160 gig m.2 ssd. The problem i'm having is in League of legends, even on the literal lowest settings 1280 X 720P w all...