Windows 10: File Explorer, Icon Pic Question

Discus and support File Explorer, Icon Pic Question in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me what the paper pic on my folder icons is? Just had to reload all software and now I have an addition to my icons. I want to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bangle3col, Sep 19, 2020.

1. File Explorer, Icon Pic Question

Can anyone tell me what the paper pic on my folder icons is? Just had to reload all software and now I have an addition to my icons. I want to get rid of that addition. Anyone HELP! Here's a pic

File Explorer, Icon Pic Question 7ba51d7a-226d-4277-b146-8a3cab161ad8?upload=true.jpg

Thanks

Bob B

email me at:

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

bangle3col, Sep 19, 2020
  2. wolf2009 Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Sep 19, 2020
  3. sturpe Win User
    Cannot find Desktop Icon in File Explorer

Now that is interesting. If I do what you suggest, File Explorer Address bar changes to C:\Users\username\documents and the missing ICONS are there. But there is still not a "Desktop" folder.

Is this a step in the right direction?

sturpe, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

File Explorer, Icon Pic Question

File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

File Explorer, Icon Pic Question

1. File Explorer, Icon Pic Question - Similar Threads - File Explorer Icon

2. Pic icons not display in win 10 explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pic icons not display in win 10 explorer: Picture Icons will not display in win 10 explorer no matter what i do I have done everything I can find on the internet and still it won't do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-icons-not-display-in-win-10-explorer/9dc6c45b-2be1-47c3-8e49-7f3d1bfd8f6c
  3. Pic icons not display in win 10 explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pic icons not display in win 10 explorer: Picture Icons will not display in win 10 explorer no matter what i do I have done everything I can find on the internet and still it won't do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-icons-not-display-in-win-10-explorer/9dc6c45b-2be1-47c3-8e49-7f3d1bfd8f6c
  4. Pic icons not display in win 10 explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Icons not displaying pics

Icons not displaying pics: I have tried to clear thumbcache but it's not letting me... HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-not-displaying-pics/bc2db9fa-8b07-4365-ac42-7535a0cdd94e
  6. File Explorer Question.

File Explorer Question.: So I recently reinstalled windows 10.My Problem is, before I would open File Explorer and be able to see and expand all drives and folders in a tree. By clicking on a plus sign.Since the the reinstall I can only click on a single drive to see it's folders , but cant see the...
  7. File Explorer Question

File Explorer Question: What is this bar and how do you enable it. I was connected to a client workstation and see this bar and thought it was useful but I have no idea how to enable it. Please HELP! [ATTACH]...
  8. pics. disappear and turn into icons on pic. folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    pics. disappear and turn into icons on pic. folders: hi folks , need help ,just bought W10 desktop a remanufacted one and downloaded my W7 files. the problem started right away all the files with pics. turned into icons , so reset everything that I could find from going into command prompt to regit from all the info I found...
  9. File Explorer question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer question: when I scroll in file explorer and stop, after a second the screen returns to the starting point - why? How do I get it to leave me where I scrolled?...
  10. Question on File explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Question on File explorer: Maybe the answer is in the tutorials, but I couldn't find it. So How can I add the Move To command to file explorers pull down menu?? It is listed at the top, but not in the pull down menu. 22461