Windows 10: File Explorer in continuous "working on it" loop

Discus and support File Explorer in continuous "working on it" loop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings. Just in the past day or so, File Explorer won't fully load. The green bar moves along the screen and shows a continuous message "working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JiminWashDC, Mar 1, 2021.

1. File Explorer in continuous "working on it" loop

Greetings. Just in the past day or so, File Explorer won't fully load. The green bar moves along the screen and shows a continuous message "working on it." Any idea what's going on and how to remedy the issue, please? Thanks.

:)

JiminWashDC, Mar 1, 2021

2. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Continuous Scroll in file explorer?

Hi,

• What exactly do you mean when you say continuous scroll?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you trying to change the view of your File Explorer?

Post us with the required information to continue assisting you further.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

File Explorer in continuous "working on it" loop

File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

File Explorer in continuous "working on it" loop

1. File Explorer in continuous "working on it" loop - Similar Threads - File Explorer continuous

2. Taskbar and File Explorer Continues to Crash Whilst Using File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar and File Explorer Continues to Crash Whilst Using File Explorer: My taskbar keeps resetting and my File Explorer keeps crashing while I am using File Explorer for trying to open games. I've already tried restarting my computer twice, I've run a command prompt already, and I've even tried resetting my graphics driver, yet it continues to...
  3. Taskbar and File Explorer Continues to Crash Whilst Using File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and File Explorer Continues to Crash Whilst Using File Explorer: My taskbar keeps resetting and my File Explorer keeps crashing while I am using File Explorer for trying to open games. I've already tried restarting my computer twice, I've run a command prompt already, and I've even tried resetting my graphics driver, yet it continues to...
  4. Taskbar and File Explorer Continues to Crash Whilst Using File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Continuous Boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous Boot loop: I recently just built a computer and started running into a endless reboot loop. I run some simple tests on my own to see if I could recover it. This included repeating the RAM, CPU, GPU. Tried unplugging different drives and the same problem. When I get into BIOS it will sit...
  6. file explorer crashing in loop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer crashing in loop: so my explorer.exe is just crashing in a loop i cant click on my task bar or desktop because it'll blink to black every few seconds. ive tried dism. all i can do at this point is open task manager cant access cmd or files because they just close also cant click on start...
  7. Continuous loop at start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Continuous loop at start: Hello, my Laptop is in a continuous power loop that goes from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version of Windows" to the blank screen and then return to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key, but that seems to stop the...
  8. Continuous loop at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous loop at startup: Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous loop on power up from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version of Windows" to the blank screen and then go back to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key but that seems to just stop...
  9. Continuous loop at startup.

Continuous loop at startup.: Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous loop on power-up from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version of Windows" to the blank screen and then return to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key but that seems to stop the...
  10. Continuous loop on startup

Continuous loop on startup: Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous Loop on power up going from Toshiba logo to "Attempting to recover installation" to "restoring your previous version of Windows" to blank screen then back to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key but that seems to just pause...