Windows 10: File Explorer infinite loading bar

Discus and support File Explorer infinite loading bar in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This occasionally happens on my system, where the File Explorer will start giving me a green loading bar and progressively get worse by starting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dylan Ager, Aug 24, 2021.

1. File Explorer infinite loading bar

This occasionally happens on my system, where the File Explorer will start giving me a green loading bar and progressively get worse by starting to become a blank page until I can no longer open it. A full restart fixes this, but it's really odd how this happens and I can do nothing besides restarting to fix it. Screenshot for context:

:)

Dylan Ager, Aug 24, 2021
  2. ilangom Win User

File explorer slow with loading thumnails and files

Step by step guide:
    1. Hold Win+r to open run
    2. Type msconfig and hit ok or enter
    3. Click Services
    4. Navigate to Windows search (you can sort the list in descending alphabetical order)
    5. Uncheck tickbox
    6. Click apply then ok
    7. Select to restart now

Hope this works for you.

ilangom, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 24, 2021
  4. File Explorer infinite loading bar

Windows 10 infinite loading

Hey Vanessa, thanks for the reply. On my pc, because of the loading problem, I can't find a way to log in to the administrative account, and I can't access my start button.

JustinFaulkner5, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

File Explorer infinite loading bar

1. File Explorer infinite loading bar - Similar Threads - File Explorer infinite

2. Task bar infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar infinite loading.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SrHaruno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15o6t1j/task_bar_infinite_loading/
  3. File Explorer search progress bar is infinite

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer search progress bar is infinite: Why do File Explorers searches begin so fast and never end. The green bar moves across the top and it gets slower and slower and never ends. What is Windows doing? Is this behavior desirable or a waste of time?...
  4. File Explorer search progress bar is infinite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer search progress bar is infinite: Why do File Explorers searches begin so fast and never end. The green bar moves across the top and it gets slower and slower and never ends. What is Windows doing? Is this behavior desirable or a waste of time?...
  5. File Explorer search progress bar is infinite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  7. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  8. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Infinite loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading: I am using a windows 10 PC and I was just watching some videos on it when the sound glitched out and i had to restart the PC. After restarting upon opening it said “scanning disk drive for bugs” or something else in that nature. It is now in an infinite loop where it loads...
  10. Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Infinite Loading: When I reboot my PC, I always get a black screen loading with a cursor. I am using my switch rn, it's a insider build may 2004. System restoring does not help. Can you help? Note: It only happens when I reboot. System restore lets me in once....