Windows 10: File Explorer Invisible?

Discus and support File Explorer Invisible? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've had this issue for about a month or two, Whenever I hover my mouse over file explorerthe icon I can see the window as in this Image but when I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Caleb Johnson2, Oct 27, 2022.

1. File Explorer Invisible?

I've had this issue for about a month or two, Whenever I hover my mouse over file explorerthe icon I can see the window as in this Image but when I go hover my mouse over the window it's completely invisible, And when I go to click on file explorer or the window itself it's also invisible and I don't know what caused file explorer to be invisible..so I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix this issue because this is a big problem for me. Sorry If m Explanation seemed Scuffed to you.

:)

Caleb Johnson2, Oct 27, 2022

2. Internet Explorer Pop-Up invisible in Desktop

Thank you for the update, David. For further troubleshooting, we would like to know if Internet Explorer appears in Task Manager even without starting Internet Explorer or it appears and remains in Task Manager after opening and closing Internet Explorer?

If after opening Internet Explorer and it appears and remains in the Task Manager, we suggest opening Internet Explorer without add-ons and see if the issue persists. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner) in Windows, and click
      Run.
    Alternatively, you can press the Windows logo key and the R key on your keyboard.

• In the Run box, type iexplore.exe -extoff
      and press Enter.

If doing the steps above eliminates the issue, then we suggest following this
    article
    for you to be able to manage/disable add-ons that's causing the issue in Internet Explorer 11. Managing
    other versions are also available at the bottom of the article.

We will be waiting for your update.

Loreto Osa, Oct 27, 2022
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Oct 27, 2022
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

File Explorer Invisible?

"This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Oct 27, 2022
Thema:

File Explorer Invisible?

1. File Explorer Invisible? - Similar Threads - File Explorer Invisible

2. Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible: Suddenly on one of my Windows 11 Pro systems at home the address bar and menu bar became invisible. They were there and responded to mouse clicks and I could type in the address bar. But they are invisible. The problem existed whether signed in to the console session or an...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible: Suddenly on one of my Windows 11 Pro systems at home the address bar and menu bar became invisible. They were there and responded to mouse clicks and I could type in the address bar. But they are invisible. The problem existed whether signed in to the console session or an...
  4. File Explorer Invisible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Invisible?: I've had this issue for about a month or two, Whenever I hover my mouse over file explorerthe icon I can see the window as in this Image but when I go hover my mouse over the window it's completely invisible, And when I go to click on file explorer or the window itself it's...
  5. File Explorer Invisible?

File Explorer Invisible?: I've had this issue for about a month or two, Whenever I hover my mouse over file explorerthe icon I can see the window as in this Image but when I go hover my mouse over the window it's completely invisible, And when I go to click on file explorer or the window itself it's...
  6. Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer: The Menubar buttons in the Windows 11 File Explorer is not visible. The entire Menubar is inactive as well. It will be really helpful if someone in this community can advise me about a solution to this malfunction....
  7. Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer

Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer: The Menubar buttons in the Windows 11 File Explorer is not visible. The entire Menubar is inactive as well. It will be really helpful if someone in this community can advise me about a solution to this malfunction....
  8. Invisible file in /Users file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invisible file in /Users file: Hello, I've attempted to move some files from C to D, after some moving I've checked my user file and I used to have 2 files, which were "Public" and "robim" lost file, the robim file was not there.I've checked for this file in %USERPROFILE%, and it still appears to be there,...
  9. File Explorer is not reading CD/DVD: files/content invisible UDF file system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Explorer is not reading CD/DVD: files/content invisible UDF file system: The File Explorer on my computer is not reading the files on my DVD/CD-ROM. The DVD/CD-ROM drive is working fine. Other CDs work ok. This CD, there are no files listed, shows "0 items". Right click on properties show file system is UDF and about 28MB used space. Right...
  10. invisible files

in Windows 10 Customization
    invisible files: I've copied programs that I want to install in The Official Win10 into a folder on C:\ in Official Win10. When I boot from Official Win10, it does not see those folders, but if I boot from the source HDD with Official Win10 as a slave, I can see and access those programs. How...