Windows 10: File explorer is not responding correctly on tablet/non-tablet mode

Discus and support File explorer is not responding correctly on tablet/non-tablet mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 is responding correctly on the status for tablet or non-tablet mode EXCEPT.. file explorer. The file explorer react on the keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edwin de Kuiper, Aug 19, 2020.

1. File explorer is not responding correctly on tablet/non-tablet mode

Windows 10 is responding correctly on the status for tablet or non-tablet mode EXCEPT.. file explorer.

The file explorer react on the keyboard attached to the Surface, not on the status of the tablet-mode. This is a bug!

The tablet mode is switched off when connecting to a docking, but the file explorer is still in tablet mode.

Without a docking, when you enable/disable the tablet mode everything is responding as expected, except the file explorer...

:)

Edwin de Kuiper, Aug 19, 2020
  2. SeanSun02 Win User

Using win10 tablet mode file explorer without being in tablet mode

I like the tablet mode file explorer UI, but not other things in tablet mode. Is there a way by editing the registry (or other ways) to let me use the tablet mode file explorer without being in tablet mode?

Thanks in advance!

SeanSun02, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Aug 19, 2020
  4. File explorer is not responding correctly on tablet/non-tablet mode

My tablet mode doesnt work

Hello,

To turn on tablet mode on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start; then select Settings.
    • Select System; then click on Tablet Mode.
    • Turn on Tablet Mode.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

File explorer is not responding correctly on tablet/non-tablet mode

1. File explorer is not responding correctly on tablet/non-tablet mode - Similar Threads - File explorer responding

2. tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tablet mode: I was playing genshin impact on my laptop and wanted to try it with tablet mode so I flipped the screen to turn on tablet mode the game was open so it adjusted to the screen vertically and when I switched back the game screen was stuck and don't know what to do but this is...
  3. Tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet mode: Hi, I have a question: does Lenovo ideapad 130 have tablet mode , because when I turn it on, it doesn't work, and thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/e44f17b7-88f8-46dd-b9c8-10678a7340ef
  4. tablet mode

tablet mode: guys ever wonder why the tablet mode is not working that's cause they removed morefirendly touch option I am so sad anyways have a good day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/d3f56818-047f-4072-946b-dc213443d3bb
  5. tablet mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tablet mode: How can I tell if my particular device has tablet mode? I have a laptop that was given to me, and while messing around in settings, I saw a section about tablet mode. I haven't located a "detach" key, so I'm unsure if this is an option for me?...
  6. Tablet mode in a non-touchscreen laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tablet mode in a non-touchscreen laptop?: Hi, this has been bugging my mind for ages. What's the point of having the tablet mode in a non touchscreen laptop? Are there any upsides to this like saving more battery or is it completely useless? submitted by /u/v1ew_s0urce [link] [comments]...
  7. Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tablet Mode: Hi, I own an Asus Zenbook Ux461 (flip) and for about two weeks now, my laptop won't recognise when I change to tablet mode. I have to manually do so, and my settings are all on for tablet mode. Also, when I click on tablet mode and change to tablet mode, it does not disable...
  8. tablet mode

tablet mode: I saw my brother use the tablet mode but he does not want to tell me how I put it, they could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/417db7cb-1d88-41a7-bcf4-ac007ef5a73f
  9. Tablet Mode

Tablet Mode: Can I detach my keyboard from my screen in Tablet Mode? I guess I don't understand how it works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/tablet-mode/ac5ceea0-7e60-45a3-bbba-95e662578e9c
  10. Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Mode: Tablet Mode doesn"t work Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/tablet-mode/20aaec50-f38f-4066-a10f-8fa9bb6a02b7