Windows 10: file explorer is too slow and itunes cannot install

Discus and support file explorer is too slow and itunes cannot install in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi! I have upgraded to Windows 10 and I am having this two issues, the file explorer is too slow and itunes cannot install - only the one for older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by coolboy, Aug 16, 2015.

1. coolboy Win User

file explorer is too slow and itunes cannot install

Hi!

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and I am having this two issues, the file explorer is too slow and itunes cannot install - only the one for older video cards.

I have run sfc command in cmd and some errors could not be repaired. I have compressed the cbs.log because it was too big. Could anyone help me to understand what need fix and sfc couldn't fix it?

Anyone else having the same problem with file explorer?

Thanks

:)

coolboy, Aug 16, 2015

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Ramzi. H Win User
    File Explorer is slow ,Jumplist too, Bandwidth isn't all ?

1- I have Kaspersky KIS v16 but I tested it before Iinstall the internet security suite (I hae MSDN iso file).

2 - I checked the speed by just connecting this computer to the router and disconnecting all the other device from it and check, I also disabled Location option.

Ramzi. H, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

file explorer is too slow and itunes cannot install

1. file explorer is too slow and itunes cannot install - Similar Threads - file explorer too

2. iTunes and File Explorer metadata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iTunes and File Explorer metadata: Hello,I have this habit of organizing my music in iTunes and editing its Song Info. Before, if I edit anything on the Song Info, it would automatically change the metadata in the File explorer. So I was able to edit my songs both in iTunes and File Explorer in one go. Now, it...
  3. iTunes and File Explorer metadata

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes and File Explorer metadata: Hello,I have this habit of organizing my music in iTunes and editing its Song Info. Before, if I edit anything on the Song Info, it would automatically change the metadata in the File explorer. So I was able to edit my songs both in iTunes and File Explorer in one go. Now, it...
  4. iTunes and File Explorer metadata

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Explorer explores too much!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer explores too much!: How do I stop Windows Explorer searching for similar pictures? If I search for a jpg on my PC which includes the filename "chess", it finds those named files, but also a lot of other jpg files with images of chequered floors. If I search for "castle" it finds all sorts of...
  6. just cannot install itunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    just cannot install itunes: I've had to remove itunes and somehow cannot reinstall it from windows store. apple has removed a way to install it manually and the store app is just simply not installing it. what to do?...
  7. I cannot install iTunes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot install iTunes: So I tried to install iTunes from Microsoft Store but it failed. This was the error: [ATTACH] But when I clicked Open Programs and Features, I didn't find any apple programs in there. [ATTACH] I did try several solutions offered in web but still couldn't install it....
  8. Cannot install iTunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install iTunes: Can't download and install iTunes. Trying to download iTunes on my Windows 10 machine. The only option appears to be from the Microsoft store (I used to download directly from Apple but appears as if I can't do this anymore). I choose 'GET' and the button that says...
  9. Internet Explorer is much too slow.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer is much too slow.: Hi ! On my destop, Internet Explorer takes far too much time to open and I don't see why. The problem arised recently but I cannot remind of any event which could explain the situation. I know I can use Edge, which is a good browser, but I still like some I.E. features. I...
  10. iTunes Slow to Load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes Slow to Load: iTunes is taking about 60s to load on my fast SSD based desktop PC when all other programs load within a few seconds. ITunes loads quickly once closed then restarted. I've tried the usual fixes of completely uninstalling & reinstalling iTunes, turning off syncing options &...