Windows 10: File explorer issue, don't refresh automatically

Discus and support File explorer issue, don't refresh automatically in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; its been some long time when i don't some files to folder and my folder view is by date of create or modifed its don't show the new file that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 10win10, May 12, 2016.

1. 10win10 Win User

File explorer issue, don't refresh automatically

its been some long time when i don't some files to folder and my folder view is by date of create or modifed its don't show the new file that i downlod,
    i try to do by myself after i read some articalis but don't think that its right:

File explorer issue, don't refresh automatically [​IMG]

windows 10 64 bit

what to do???

:)

10win10, May 12, 2016

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, May 12, 2016
  3. Linney Win User
    Folder Files Reset Exactly when Slideshow Pictures Change on Windows 10

Are any of these files that you "pull up" on a Mapped Drive or Network Server? Is this a problem just involving one single machine and not in a Domain setting?

People are pointing to this setting "color accent change" in Personalization/ Colors/ Automatically pick an accent color from my background. See what you think

Windows 10 - How to solve issue with auto refresh in File Explorer ?

How to solve issue with auto-refresh in File Explorer? (Windows 10) - Windows Central Forums

Everytime background changes, explorer will automatically refresh

Everytime background changes, explorer will automatically refresh - Windows 10 Forums

Linney, May 12, 2016
Thema:

File explorer issue, don't refresh automatically

1. File explorer issue, don't refresh automatically - Similar Threads - File explorer issue

2. Windows File Explorer and Desktop isn't refreshing automatically.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer and Desktop isn't refreshing automatically.: Ive had this issue for a couple weeks now and wanted to help others since this is really frustrating.I found the solution for it in a random youtube video comment about this topic.UNPIN ANY NETWORK FOLDER from your Explorer and it will work again. Only fix which will persist....
  3. Windows File Explorer and Desktop isn't refreshing automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Explorer and Desktop isn't refreshing automatically.: Ive had this issue for a couple weeks now and wanted to help others since this is really frustrating.I found the solution for it in a random youtube video comment about this topic.UNPIN ANY NETWORK FOLDER from your Explorer and it will work again. Only fix which will persist....
  4. Explorer Refresh Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer Refresh Issues: The last few days I've been having issues with Explorer not refreshing automatically when copying/pasting/deleting files from folders. I have to manually Ctrl+R in order for the files to appear or disappear. I've also encountered a problem where Explorer crashes if I drag a...
  5. Windows 10 File Explorer: No Automatic Refresh

Windows 10 File Explorer: No Automatic Refresh: After a few days, File Explorer stops automatically refreshing. Operations like: Adding or renaming a file Deleting a file Adding a folder Moving a file/folder etc. complete successfully, but nothing happens visually until I manually press F5. Some of you may realize...
  6. Windows Explorer is not automatically refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer is not automatically refreshing: When I am doing file or folder operation in explorer it is not automatically refreshing to reflect the updated changes How to fix this? 136118
  7. File Explorer doesn't refresh automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer doesn't refresh automatically: Windows 10 Pro. Every few days File Explorer stops refreshing automatically; copying, renaming, deleting, moving and other operations with files and folders aren't reflected until I manually refresh it (hit F5). This can be alleviated by changing some View settings and then...
  8. Desktop and Explorer Not Automatically Refreshing

Desktop and Explorer Not Automatically Refreshing: Hello, My computer (with Windows 10 Home) has been working fine until just few minutes ago when the desktop and explorer stopped automatically refreshing. What this means is that when I create a new folder, it doesn't show up until I manually refresh. When I delete a file,...
  9. File Explorer doesn't refresh automatically

File Explorer doesn't refresh automatically: Windows 10 Pro. Every few days File Explorer stops refreshing automatically; copying, renaming, deleting, moving and other operations with files and folders aren't reflected until I manually refresh it (hit F5). This can be alleviated by changing some View settings and then...
  10. File explorer doesn't refresh automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer doesn't refresh automatically: hi guys i have some problem thats freaks me out!!! work on last updates , 64 bit every file i download to downloads folder i need to press f5 to see the file on top (list by date) i do some things.. like use some cmd commend to scan and fix all was great , change refresh...