Windows 10: File Explorer item Line margin Spacing Increased

Discus and support File Explorer item Line margin Spacing Increased in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I don't know when it happend but not only file explorer, taskbar also has weird larger than normal spacing [ATTACH] How can i solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by seongLae, Jun 14, 2020.

1. seongLae Win User

File Explorer item Line margin Spacing Increased

File Explorer item Line  margin Spacing Increased 91d67fe9-d004-4c2a-a337-f07343b47961?upload=true.png

I don't know when it happend but not only file explorer, taskbar also has weird larger than normal spacing

File Explorer item Line  margin Spacing Increased 2571e6ca-9c5f-47b6-97be-46a0fc970a70?upload=true.png

How can i solve this problem?

:)

seongLae, Jun 14, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Increase Line spacing in file explorer

Hi, have you considered this setting?

File Explorer item Line  margin Spacing Increased [​IMG]

Less conveniently, Windows has a magnifier tool.

(This screen might not be available in later builds of Win 10)

dalchina, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Increase Line spacing in file explorer

My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly overlapping the individual lines of the files in the "detail view" and I only use details in viewing because of what I do. Is there a way to increase the line spacing to compensate for that? Or a utility to tweek these types of setting?

fallendaemon, Jun 14, 2020
  4. File Explorer item Line margin Spacing Increased

Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer

My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly overlapping the individual lines of the files in the "detail view" and I only use details in viewing because of what I do. Is there a way to increase the line spacing to compensate for that? Or a utility to tweek these types of setting?

fallendaemon, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

File Explorer item Line margin Spacing Increased

1. File Explorer item Line margin Spacing Increased - Similar Threads - File Explorer item

2. Increase Vertical Icon Spacing in Windows 10 Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase Vertical Icon Spacing in Windows 10 Explorer: How can i increase vertical icon spacing in explorer in windows 10 desktop mode as it is in tablet mode.I have tried enabling this option but it doesn't workI want explorer to look like thissee pic below but in desktop mode.Is this possible or not?...
  3. Need to increase file explorer ICON text verticle line spacing margin to view it easily

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to increase file explorer ICON text verticle line spacing margin to view it easily: Hello Dev i am running windows 10 , i have computer eye syndrome , i need to increase vertical line spacing between file explorer names so that it puts less strain on my eyes when i view it , also please see attached image of what i am talking about , 1 i tried to look for...
  4. "Line spacing" in File Explorer "List" View

in Windows 10 Support
    "Line spacing" in File Explorer "List" View: It seems like something changed in the past day or two to add line spacing when in List View in Explorer. Not sure if it's quite double-spacing, but there definitely is more vertical space between items now. Any idea how to reset that to the previous single-spacing? Here's...
  5. Items in File Explorer too spaced out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Items in File Explorer too spaced out: After the most recent update, I noticed a greatly increased amount of space between each line in File Explorer. I still use a mouse 99% of the time, and reducing the amount of space between each line helps me scroll less. Less scrolling = less strain from repetitive use....
  6. Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer: My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly...
  7. Messages do not line wrap at page margins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messages do not line wrap at page margins: When you compose or read a message in Microsoft Mail, the text does not wrap according to the page margins that you set. The same occurs when you zoom in. Using the scroll bar at the bottom of the message is not efficient. Is there a workaround for this? [Original...
  8. line spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    line spacing: Wordpad will not stay in the line setting I set. For instance, it will not stay at 1.0 it always goes back to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-spacing/5d80311a-020f-4a73-a4bf-a694c61fcf54
  9. Increase Line spacing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase Line spacing in file explorer: My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly...
  10. Increasing number of items to be pinned to File explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing number of items to be pinned to File explorer: I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and would like to know how I go about increasing the number of items to be pinned to File Explorer It would be appreciated if someone could kindly assist me in advising me how to set the maximum number of items to be pinned to file...