Windows 10: file explorer jpg comments not visible

Discus and support file explorer jpg comments not visible in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When using file explorer I cannot see a jpg "comment" if the jpg was first stored on a mac and vice versa. That is, when using a Mac the jpg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TwoThings_27, Oct 6, 2020.

1. file explorer jpg comments not visible

When using file explorer I cannot see a jpg "comment" if the jpg was first stored on a mac and vice versa. That is, when using a Mac the jpg "comments" created on a Windows computer do not display.

:)

TwoThings_27, Oct 6, 2020
  2. cobrasl Win User

External Hard Drive (WD Elements) is visible in PW but not in explorer

followed steps..

the partition displayed as below...

file explorer jpg comments not visible [​IMG]

as advised I selected "list".. and for a long time it was like this..

file explorer jpg comments not visible [​IMG]

cobrasl, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Microsoft 365 and Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Oct 6, 2020
  4. file explorer jpg comments not visible

Details Pane in not visible in File explorer window

Hello Arafeh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are not getting the details of the file in File Explorer. We will help you.

I suggest you to refer the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + E keys, opens the File explorer.
    • Click on the View tab in File ribbon.
    • Click on the Details Pane. Check if the details are appearing in File explorer after selecting any files.

Follow the below image.

file explorer jpg comments not visible windows-10-activate-details-pane.png

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

file explorer jpg comments not visible

1. file explorer jpg comments not visible - Similar Threads - file explorer jpg

2. how to add comments to files in explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add comments to files in explorer: how to add comments to files in explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-comments-to-files-in-explorer/e6f47313-e2fd-48f9-b3f1-00dc092b8fa1
  3. how to add comments to files in explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add comments to files in explorer: how to add comments to files in explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-comments-to-files-in-explorer/e6f47313-e2fd-48f9-b3f1-00dc092b8fa1
  4. Comment Attribute is not visible for some File Types

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Comment Attribute is not visible for some File Types: Hi, While trying to add comment from the Details Tab for .ma file / .avi files, I could not see the Comment property itself in the Details tab.Is there any way to add the Comment Attribute which can be editted ?Adding the screenshots for the reference, as you can see there is...
  5. Comments attributes unreadable by File Explorer

Comments attributes unreadable by File Explorer: On my Windows 10 PC, the Comments attribute is no longer readable or writable from File Explorer or equivalent like xplorer2. It did work for the first two months I had the PC. This is the case for all file types from all drives and even files on other PCs on the network. The...
  6. Comments attribute unreadable by File Explorer

Comments attribute unreadable by File Explorer: On my Windows 10 PC, the Comments attribute is no longer readable or writable from File Explorer or equivalent like xplorer2. It did work for the first two months I had the PC. This is the case for all file types from all drives and other PCs on the network. The Comments...
  7. File Explorer Issue "Working on It" is visible

File Explorer Issue "Working on It" is visible: Hi, I just recently upgraded my PC's HDD to SSD instead of cloning the HDD, I performed a clean install of Windows 10 to the SSD and reinstalled all of my programs. The SSD was able to improve my boot times to 20 secs, speed of opening and closing of all programs was way...
  8. JPG Files in File Explorer

JPG Files in File Explorer: How can I change how Windows 10 opens a JPG file from File Explorer? I was using Paint Shop Pro X3 but it is an old version and not working anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-files-in-file-explorer/65effe9c-6639-489d-ab52-ab34c62aa031
  9. Add comments, tags, metadata to files in explorer, folder comments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add comments, tags, metadata to files in explorer, folder comments: Hi, just come across this File Metadata (free) which I think will interest you- seems very competent in tagging files. At the bottom I've added a note about StyleFolder (free), which adds comments to folders. If you want to add comments, tags, metadata to files, this is...
  10. "Comments" field in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    "Comments" field in File Explorer: There is one available; I have included it on my Details listings. How can I assign a comment? 92733