Windows 10: File Explorer Loads only the windows and shows nothing and keeps on loading. Please refer...

Discus and support File Explorer Loads only the windows and shows nothing and keeps on loading. Please refer... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently started a windows update. After that when I tried to open file explorer it loads nothing. See in the image.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #Dbug, Dec 24, 2020.

1. #Dbug Win User

File Explorer Loads only the windows and shows nothing and keeps on loading. Please refer...

I recently started a windows update. After that when I tried to open file explorer it loads nothing. See in the image. File Explorer Loads only the windows and shows nothing and keeps on loading. Please refer... 16125c52-a74b-4a3c-9b1f-627ae1db6733?upload=true.png

:)

#Dbug, Dec 24, 2020
  2. EKDL Win User

My File explorer keeps on loading and loading everytime i open it

The file explorer keeps loading and loading for ages and when it's done loading it still doesn't show any folders or anything. I have to work on projects and i couldn't access my files what do i do???

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

3. cgene70 Win User
    File explorer keeps loading at startup

Original title:win.10 file explorer

file explorer keeps loading at startup,need to stop this

cgene70, Dec 24, 2020
  4. ilangom Win User

File Explorer Loads only the windows and shows nothing and keeps on loading. Please refer...

File explorer slow with loading thumnails and files

Step by step guide:
    1. Hold Win+r to open run
    2. Type msconfig and hit ok or enter
    3. Click Services
    4. Navigate to Windows search (you can sort the list in descending alphabetical order)
    5. Uncheck tickbox
    6. Click apply then ok
    7. Select to restart now

Hope this works for you.

ilangom, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

1. File Explorer Loads only the windows and shows nothing and keeps on loading. Please refer... - Similar Threads - File Explorer Loads

2. File Explorer Not Loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Not Loading: I've been having issues with my laptop for awhile now. Normally, it won't complete updates and I have to do a full reset. This time, it updated properly, but I tried to do updates because whenever I try to open a folder, file Explorer won't load. I pops up the window, but...
  3. File Explorer Not Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Not Loading: I've been having issues with my laptop for awhile now. Normally, it won't complete updates and I have to do a full reset. This time, it updated properly, but I tried to do updates because whenever I try to open a folder, file Explorer won't load. I pops up the window, but...
  4. File Explorer Not Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File explorer keep loading and not responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer keep loading and not responding.: I have realize that I have these two extra folders, I don't know if this is the reason that lead to freezing my file explorer or not.Yesterday my pc work just fine but after some minor update, my pc somehow start up very slow and now my file explorer just not fixing.My...
  6. File explorer keep loading and not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer keep loading and not responding.: I have realize that I have these two extra folders, I don't know if this is the reason that lead to freezing my file explorer or not.Yesterday my pc work just fine but after some minor update, my pc somehow start up very slow and now my file explorer just not fixing.My...
  7. File explorer keep loading and not responding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Right click on file explorer keeps loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click on file explorer keeps loading: Hi i have this problem where if i right click a file on the file explorer it keeps loading and does nothing, also if i try to end task for file explorer the whole screen goes black with a cursor on the middle, the only way to fix it is using task manager to run explorer.exe...
  9. File Explorer Isn’t Loading Please Help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer Isn’t Loading Please Help!!: Opening File Explorer shows a green progress bar that will never finish. It won’t even let me access my other files which I need for my college course and assignments. How the heck do I fix this besides rebooting every time it does this? submitted by /u/brown_brix [link]...
  10. Nothing will load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing will load: At some point my internet on laptop stopped working. Had to redo my wifi connection and try to fix a diagnostic policy service. Fixed it, had internet, everything was fine. Updated Norton, went to update W.o.W and my computer completely crashed. When started now it's a blank...