Windows 10: File Explorer menu bar font size

Discus and support File Explorer menu bar font size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to increase the size of File Explorer menubar font, mine looks like size 4? [img] 152148 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rdwray, Mar 13, 2020.

1. rdwray Win User

File Explorer menu bar font size

How to increase the size of File Explorer menubar font, mine looks like size 4?

File Explorer menu bar font size [​IMG]

:)

rdwray, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Gary_Vick Win User
    Increase the size of the font in Internet Explorer 11.0 in the menu & favorites bars.

How can I increase the size of the font in Internet Explorer 11.0 in the menu and favorites bars? I have adjusted the size of the font in the display page below to 150% but that doesn't change the size of the font in the menu and favorites bars.

Thank you.

Gary_Vick, Mar 13, 2020
  4. File Explorer menu bar font size

How do you increase the font size or address bar size in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?

THE REAL QUESTION:

How do you increase the font size or address bar size in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?

Your answer does not apply

Love2Drive19, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

File Explorer menu bar font size

1. File Explorer menu bar font size - Similar Threads - File Explorer menu

2. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size on menu bar: Hi I have windows 10 and I am trying to increase font size on my menu bar . I have my pc set up standard not with the tiles.I have looked every where and can not find how to resize this section of my screen. It is the line where bookmarks are....
  3. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size on menu bar: Hi I have windows 10 and I am trying to increase font size on my menu bar . I have my pc set up standard not with the tiles.I have looked every where and can not find how to resize this section of my screen. It is the line where bookmarks are....
  4. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size in File Explorer: I find the font size too small in File Explorer in Win 11, but when I try to increase the font size, it does not seem to effect the font size in File Explorer. Has that ability been dropped in Windows 11?I think I was able to increase it in Win 10. If some one has found a way...
  6. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size in File Explorer: I find the font size too small in File Explorer in Win 11, but when I try to increase the font size, it does not seem to effect the font size in File Explorer. Has that ability been dropped in Windows 11?I think I was able to increase it in Win 10. If some one has found a way...
  7. Font Size Problem in File Explorer

Font Size Problem in File Explorer: When is Microsoft going to fix the tiny font size problem in File Explorer? This is ridiculous and frustrating! How many millions of users need to complain before "you guys" listen and fix this very annoying problem?...
  8. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Font size in File Explorer: How can I increase the font size in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-file-explorer/ea1def19-1e9e-406e-bb9e-61defda02b64"
  9. Customize ribbons, font sizes and menu bars

Customize ribbons, font sizes and menu bars: Since the new Windows update installed last night, all of my menu/ribbon font sizes have gotten very small. I cannot locate the place to change menu font sizes. I believe it was under display before this. I am able to change the overall display setting but all of the...
  10. Font size in files and folders explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Font size in files and folders explorer: Hello, How can I resize the text in windows explorer - files and folders, the fonts are so small I can hardly see them with my eyeglasses. Please help. Thanks And thanks for all previous answers 48919

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 file explorer larger menu font