Windows 10: File explorer messes colors of black and white

Discus and support File explorer messes colors of black and white in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I don't know what I did to result in this or how to describe this accurately, please help [ATTACH] As you can see, the windows options are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mohnd123123123123, Sep 20, 2019.

1. File explorer messes colors of black and white

Hello, I don't know what I did to result in this or how to describe this accurately, please help

File explorer messes colors of black and white 99ca6c11-a001-40c5-9b97-b87dcaf069f8?upload=true.png

As you can see, the windows options are invisible, when I click them a menu shows (as it should) but as soon as I pass my cursor on the settings the text disappears and it becomes a blank field (or sometimes the options doesn't show from the start)

Heres the same thing in a different software, the problem seems to be from my OS

File explorer messes colors of black and white d26faebf-c157-4944-8f14-374cb5d7c86c?upload=true.png

:)

mohnd123123123123, Sep 20, 2019

2. Color prints black and white

For us to isolate the issue on your printer, we suggest that you perform a copy of black and white document on your printer (use it like a photocopying machine).

If you are still unable to print color , the issue might have something to do with the ink or nozzles. If it works, download the latest drivers

MilagrosM2020, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Change of white color background from explorer

Is there any way to change the white background color of windows explorer. Every piece of bit is white. I need something like the android with different color solution. I really hate the white color, I presumably prefer dark grey and some other color which
    comforts the eyes. The white color just hurts my eyes. So many upgrades of windows and yet this ancient thing is still living till today, "the white background". Will it never change. Pls tell me if theres a solution. I dnt knw why windows still uses white
    cause perfect black creates vibrant colors.

Banjit Uzir, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Tom-FL Win User

File explorer messes colors of black and white

NO color - only black and white

Today's date: 22 Jun 2018

Recently my Dell PC using Windows 10 changed to black and white. The desktop and every program now appears as black and white.

The ONLY time I see color is when the PC is turned on and the screen-saver is visible. As soon as I click log-on the screen goes back to black and white.

Please tell me if you know how to get my color back.

Thank you.

Tom-FL, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

File explorer messes colors of black and white

1. File explorer messes colors of black and white - Similar Threads - File explorer messes

2. File explorer colors messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer colors messed up: I recently updated to Windows 11 and my file explorer colors got messed up.Everything else looks fine for the normal dark mode.I've tried changing the theme to light mode and changing it back to dark mode but it didn't do anything. I updated to 23H2, but that didn't work...
  3. File explorer colors messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer colors messed up: I recently updated to Windows 11 and my file explorer colors got messed up.Everything else looks fine for the normal dark mode.I've tried changing the theme to light mode and changing it back to dark mode but it didn't do anything. I updated to 23H2, but that didn't work...
  4. File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area & menus in White Text on White

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area & menus in White Text on White: Suddenly after latest update my windows file explorer behaving weird. Please suggest me solutions. I tried below approach too.File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area is White Text on White - Microsoft Community...
  5. File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area & menus in White Text on White

File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area & menus in White Text on White: Suddenly after latest update my windows file explorer behaving weird. Please suggest me solutions. I tried below approach too.File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area is White Text on White - Microsoft Community...
  6. Screen black and white, it's not the color filters

Screen black and white, it's not the color filters: I was trying to use the "windows + shift + S" shortcut to take a screen grab and paste it elsewhere. I hit the wrong key or keys, and my screen suddenly went black and white. At first I thought I must have hit "windows+ctrl+C" and turned on the color filters, but when I went...
  7. No color just black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No color just black and white: I updated windows 10 and every page turned to black and white. I already tried fixing by the ease of access nope no luck. Please help TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-just-black-and-white/1bcbabcf-278d-4feb-9f07-18efc4f6cb41
  8. No color just black and white

No color just black and white: I updated windows 10 and every page turned to black and white. I already tried fixing by the ease of access nope no luck. Please help TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-just-black-and-white/1bcbabcf-278d-4feb-9f07-18efc4f6cb41
  9. No color just black and white

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area is White Text on White Background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area is White Text on White Background: Just recently updated Windows 10 to version 1903. Now my file explorer is black and white and the search bar near the top is white text on white background. I've used Dark Mode but I've never had this issue. How can I fix this?...