Windows 10: file explorer mirror image

Discus and support file explorer mirror image in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my file explorer has started to display from right to left instead of the default left to right is there a fix ? 42137 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by automan2, Feb 25, 2016.

1. automan2 Win User

file explorer mirror image

my file explorer has started to display from right to left instead of the default left to right is there a fix ?

:)

automan2, Feb 25, 2016

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Feb 25, 2016
  3. File explorer

I upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago to the English version. Until yesterday, when I opened the file explorer or My PC, the quick access list was on the left side of the screen (with the line File, Home etc above it on the left) and right to it was the list
    of files. Since yesterday, the image flipped to a mirror view when I open the File explorer and the quick access list is on the right side of the screen and left to it is the list of files.

How do I change the settings and prevent this mirror view?

Thanks

HagaiHazan, Feb 25, 2016
  4. caperjack Win User

hello, not sure if this will fix it ,but ! open explorer ,click view top left ,then top right click options ,and try "restore defaults ",, good luck

caperjack, Feb 25, 2016
  5. automan2 Win User
    hi thanks but tried that already

automan2, Feb 26, 2016
  6. caperjack Win User
    ok, so maybe you should add some of the things tried all ready ,for best help results ,good luck

caperjack, Feb 26, 2016
  7. automan2 Win User
    hi caperjack I have tried several settings in display,accessibilty etc to no avail . I have run malicious software tool, Mcafee antivirus , malwarebytes but to no avail. been through file explorer settings several times but cant seem to restore to default. cheers

automan2, Feb 26, 2016
  8. automan2 Win User

Hi guys just fixed my file explorer problem. It was caused by my downloading an arabic version of winrar instead of an english version. By installing this version it appears to have changed my file explorer attributes as well. So an uninstall of winrar and a reinstall of the english version seems to have cured it. just thought I would share yours

automan2, Feb 29, 2016
  9. caperjack Win User
    Good fix, danged 3rd party apps

caperjack, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. file explorer mirror image - Similar Threads - file explorer mirror

2. mirror image on camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mirror image on camera: I have Windows 11 on my HP Envyx360 laptop. My computer camera switched to mirror image and I cannot figure out how to change it back. The camera is HP Wide Vision HD Control. I tried disabling and enabling but it didn't work. I looked under settings but don't see any control...
  3. mirror image on camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mirror image on camera: I have Windows 11 on my HP Envyx360 laptop. My computer camera switched to mirror image and I cannot figure out how to change it back. The camera is HP Wide Vision HD Control. I tried disabling and enabling but it didn't work. I looked under settings but don't see any control...
  4. reset mirror image password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reset mirror image password: My computer crashed and I had a backup mirror image file, on a external drive. But it asked for a password before it would run, I tried everything but could not get in. I have now reinstalled windows 10 and need to do a new backup image file, but I am going to have the same...
  5. mirror image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mirror image: upgraded from window 7 to windows 10, how do I make a mirror image of windows 10 and all my programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-image/71c1d86e-2586-45ea-a1ff-94d582045196
  6. Full mirror image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full mirror image: Hey everybody I was wondering that is it possiable to backup a mirror image of my pc in a external drive...which includes everything from my settings, apps, programs, start menu settings, my os etc. If there is a short guide would be awesome...thanks in advance submitted by...
  7. reverse mirror image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reverse mirror image: In Paint for Windows10, how do I obtain a mirror left to right reverse image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-mirror-image/85029f91-5d17-466e-9f3d-4b2bc069dc09
  8. mirror image backup

mirror image backup: How do I create an auto mirror image backup of my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-image-backup/bd3a81a8-4020-4d16-b255-0d4f346bbf36
  9. Webcam Mirrored Image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam Mirrored Image: How do I change webcam image from a mirror image to a corrected image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-mirrored-image/f7f1ebdf-3fa5-4e02-9fbd-bd1ef441bdb4
  10. Windows 10: Mirror Image

Windows 10: Mirror Image: I just purchased a Seagate external storage. I wanted to make a mirror image that is a choice on my Seagate, but it doesn't work. Did windows 10 discontinue the mirror image. If so my new Seagate is not backing up all of my PC files. Any work around ideas on this subject?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows with mirror image file explorer