Windows 10: File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Discus and support File Explorer not showing Extra large icons in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, File Explorer not showing Extra large icons? Any help, please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nick.R604, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Nick.R604 Win User

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi, File Explorer not showing Extra large icons? Any help, please.

:)

Nick.R604, Oct 12, 2020

2. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 12, 2020
  3. JCherner Win User

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

JCherner, Oct 12, 2020
  4. CarolenaS Win User

Hello,

I have an Asus Zenbook Pro, with Windows 10 updated to latest. File explorer is not showing Extra large icons. It shows the same size as Large while increasing the space around each picture, but does not increase the size of the icon.

My screen resolution is 3840 x 2160 and even the large icons appear so small. Please help!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

CarolenaS, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

1. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons - Similar Threads - File Explorer showing

2. Windows Explorer crash when select "Extra Large Icons" and "Large Icons"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer crash when select "Extra Large Icons" and "Large Icons": I don't know if this already been discussed. But please, everytime i select "Extra Large Icons" and "Large Icons" on view option. Windows Explorer for some reason crash itself. Please, i really frustate now trying to fix this....
  3. Windows Explorer crash when select "Extra Large Icons" and "Large Icons"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer crash when select "Extra Large Icons" and "Large Icons": I don't know if this already been discussed. But please, everytime i select "Extra Large Icons" and "Large Icons" on view option. Windows Explorer for some reason crash itself. Please, i really frustate now trying to fix this....
  4. Windows Explorer crash when select "Extra Large Icons" and "Large Icons"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer: I am trying to get my jpeg files to appear larger e.g. extra large but there is no difference between large and extra large other than more space between them. I have a fairly new HP Spectre laptop and this is so frustrating for photo work. please help Peg...
  6. Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer: I am trying to get my jpeg files to appear larger e.g. extra large but there is no difference between large and extra large other than more space between them. I have a fairly new HP Spectre laptop and this is so frustrating for photo work. please help Peg...
  7. Bug: File Explorer is not showing "extra large icons"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bug: File Explorer is not showing "extra large icons": In File Explorer, the “Extra large icons” setting isnot working with a Dell XPS 15, Windows 10, 3840 x 2400. It displays icons in the same size as “Large icons.” It increases thespace around each icon but does not increase the icon size. If I move File Explorer to a 25”...
  8. windows 10 inability to show extra large icons in file explore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 inability to show extra large icons in file explore: I read through your answers to the problem regarding windows 10 inability to show extra large icons in file explore. KINDLY, admit the problem and fix the problem and let us all know you finally got around to it!...
  9. Windows Explorer large and extra large icons all missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer large and extra large icons all missing.: Hi guys, Got a weird issue with a friends computer. A few weeks ago she said that all the icons disappeared so I jumped on teamviewer to check it out and found that in Windows Explorer, viewing large or extra large icons shows the icons as totally blank (all file types and...
  10. Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....: hey guys, found this (finally) on the net: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1 None of the solutions helped, except this one: [img] In reply to Pinaki Mohanty's post on April 6, 2013 I...