Windows 10: File explorer not working after latest Windows 11 update

Discus and support File explorer not working after latest Windows 11 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After the latest Windows 11 update, windows explorer, home, shows three areas, quick access, favorites, recent. file related actions not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dinamani Bappanadu, Oct 1, 2022.

1. File explorer not working after latest Windows 11 update

After the latest Windows 11 update, windows explorer, home, shows three areas, quick access, favorites, recent. file related actions not working properly, like not able to remove from current area or to add to other area. quick access area vanished after made empty. Any advice?

:)

Dinamani Bappanadu, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2022
  4. denmarfl Win User

File explorer not working after latest Windows 11 update

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

File explorer not working after latest Windows 11 update

1. File explorer not working after latest Windows 11 update - Similar Threads - File explorer working

2. Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch: After upgrading to the last windows patch, parts of file explorer is missing and is just blank.Tab bar, navigation bar, navigation buttons, Address bar, search bar ribbons etc etc.. everything is just blank.Anyone else facing the same issue?...
  3. Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch: After upgrading to the last windows patch, parts of file explorer is missing and is just blank.Tab bar, navigation bar, navigation buttons, Address bar, search bar ribbons etc etc.. everything is just blank.Anyone else facing the same issue?...
  4. Windows explorer not working correctly after latest windows update 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer not working correctly after latest windows update 22H2: Hello community,Last update have a really good features, but also a lot of bugswhen i open too many notepad and try to right click from the task bar and close all, all of them freeze so i need to go close them from taskmanager, after few hours i got new update which fixed...
  5. Windows explorer not working correctly after latest windows update 22H2

Windows explorer not working correctly after latest windows update 22H2: Hello community,Last update have a really good features, but also a lot of bugswhen i open too many notepad and try to right click from the task bar and close all, all of them freeze so i need to go close them from taskmanager, after few hours i got new update which fixed...
  6. File explorer not working after updating Windows 11 to 22H2 latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer not working after updating Windows 11 to 22H2 latest update: Title pretty much says it all, I can't use file explorer or access any of my drives through it, restarting it did not help and the only thing that solved it was uninstalling the latest update.I have no idea what causes this issue but currently I'd rather uninstall the latest...
  7. File explorer not working after updating Windows 11 to 22H2 latest update

File explorer not working after updating Windows 11 to 22H2 latest update: Title pretty much says it all, I can't use file explorer or access any of my drives through it, restarting it did not help and the only thing that solved it was uninstalling the latest update.I have no idea what causes this issue but currently I'd rather uninstall the latest...
  8. File explorer not working after latest Windows 11 update

File explorer not working after latest Windows 11 update: After the latest Windows 11 update, windows explorer, home, shows three areas, quick access, favorites, recent. file related actions not working properly, like not able to remove from current area or to add to other area. quick access area vanished after made empty. Any...
  9. Windows 10 File Explorer has changed after latest update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer has changed after latest update: After the latest update I went into File Explorer devices and other things have changed and are missing I have to go into Quick access arrow next to it to find more. When did this update change and why its so annoying now here is a photo what I am looking at now when I first...
  10. File Sharing is Not working after Latest windows Update why ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Sharing is Not working after Latest windows Update why ?: I have a Shared folder on my PC Server which is running windows 10 pro after I Installed the latest windows updates my Server Is not appearing at all in my Home Network Like when I go the Network from my gaming PC my Server is Not appearing there I checked these settings on...