Windows 10: File Explorer Not Working (Send Help)

Discus and support File Explorer Not Working (Send Help) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello gamers, I come to you in a time of great need. My Windows 10 device is currently on strike and I need aid in resolving this issue. This issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HazyCascade, Jan 7, 2021.

1. File Explorer Not Working (Send Help)

Hello gamers,

I come to you in a time of great need. My Windows 10 device is currently on strike and I need aid in resolving this issue. This issue occurs within the mighty File Explorer. Whenever said File Explorer is booted up everything seems to be normal, but as any good sneak attack, this is not the case. Once you go to select or open a file, poop hits the fan and it all goes wrong. Your mighty cursor turns into a blue loading circle and the tab becomes unresponsive. I have tried to fix this on my own but to no avail. The Indian men on youtube were of no use too, as their tutorials with upbeat stock music did not work. I have gone as far as to delete all of my precious files. So now I come to you, members or r/Windows10 to help me in this dire time, to help me overcome this evil and restore my device to normal.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

submitted by /u/HazyCascade
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HazyCascade, Jan 7, 2021

2. SEND TO dropdown menu in windows 10 file explorer

Hi,

There are a few steps in order for you to add or change the Send to
    items in File Explorer. Here are the steps how:

• Click Start, type File Explorer and hit
      Enter.
    • Type shell:sendto on the address bar and hit Enter. This is a special value that actually maps to the real folder, which is found in C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
    • Open a new File Explorer window by clicking Start,
      typing File Explorer and hitting Enter.
    • Browse through the files that you want to add to the Send to items.
    • Once decided, you may just drag the item to the Send to items path in the other File Explorer window.

Let us know if you need further help.

Darian Tab, Jan 7, 2021
  3. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

File Explorer Not Working (Send Help)

File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

File Explorer Not Working (Send Help)

1. File Explorer Not Working (Send Help) - Similar Threads - File Explorer Working

2. File Explorer Help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Help!!!: Just when I thought I had this all figured out, we had a power surge and I had to restart my Windows 11 PC. Now File Explorer seems all cluttered again. There are just so many folders with the same name!! Can someone please assist me to get File Explorer back to the 'out of...
  3. File Explorer Help!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Help!!!: Just when I thought I had this all figured out, we had a power surge and I had to restart my Windows 11 PC. Now File Explorer seems all cluttered again. There are just so many folders with the same name!! Can someone please assist me to get File Explorer back to the 'out of...
  4. No send to compressed file help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No send to compressed file help: [ATTACH] so I was trying to zip a file but the compressed zip file is missing? can someone help I went to the send to folder and the compressed zip file was still there and it was not corrupted. I spent a lot of time trouble shooting....
  5. help with file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help with file explorer: file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-file-explorer/b588f261-a6eb-448c-9407-98ea723afcff
  6. help with file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help with file explorer: file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-file-explorer/b588f261-a6eb-448c-9407-98ea723afcff
  7. File explorer help

File explorer help: [ATTACH] HI i was wondering why my file explorer looks like this and not the default, Thanks https://preview.redd.it/x0w9tfrsil261.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=909768854ceff1c6d962020a7bca9e121e775743 submitted by /u/cborges662 [link] [comments]...
  8. file exploreer help

file exploreer help: every time i try and open the file explorer app, it takes at least five minutes to open. It also slows the whole computer down. the same thing happens with the windows start menu and my whole computer slows down. help? submitted by /u/ArinTheMaster10 [link] [comments]...
  9. File Explorer Help?

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Help?: I can't find any setting or info on the internet as to why one of my drives is not showing on the left hand side of the File Explorer window.... Things to note: the drive in question is a software raid, syncing is done Anyone have any ideas? 40680
  10. Help! File Explorer and "This PC" are not working at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! File Explorer and "This PC" are not working at all: I'm unable to use either File Explorer and This PC. I need to access my drives and can't get to them. I did sfc/scannow and it says unable to use it. I opened up Task Manager - New File-as Admin and tried to run sfc/ scannow. Says it can't find a path. I'm stuck! The pinned...