Windows 10: File Explorer opens randomly after i restart it with admin. privileges

Discus and support File Explorer opens randomly after i restart it with admin. privileges in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem and is that yesterday my pc was lagging because i had a 3d rendering software eating all the RAM, so all the other tasks suffer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardHaley, Mar 20, 2019.

1. File Explorer opens randomly after i restart it with admin. privileges

Hi, i have a problem and is that
    yesterday my pc was lagging because i had a 3d rendering software eating all the RAM, so all the other tasks suffer lagging as a consecuence, so i decided to close everything except task manager and the program. When it finished, i used the manager to open explorer.exe again, but one of the last programs before that to open required me to open with the admon. privileges checkmark open, and forgot to disabled it when opening explorer.exe, i didnt thought it was a problem, so go on my day.

but now that explorer opens without the admon privileges, it pops-up every single time i press something related with going back to the desktop ( 5 times shift; alt+tab; windows+tab, etc),

help please

:)

RichardHaley, Mar 20, 2019

2. File Explorer opens randomly after i restart it with admin. privileges

Hi, i have a problem and is that yesterday my pc was lagging because i had a 3d rendering software eating all the RAM, so all the other tasks suffer lagging as a consecuence, so i decided to close everything except task manager and the program. When it finished,
    i used the manager to open explorer.exe again, but one of the last programs before that to open required me to open with the admon. privileges checkmark open, and forgot to disabled it when opening explorer.exe, i didnt thought it was a problem, so go on my
    day.

but now that explorer opens without the admon privileges, it pops-up every single time i press something related with going back to the desktop ( 5 times shift; alt+tab; windows+tab, etc), but when i use manager to restart it with privileges, it doesnt happen,
    but im sure im not supposed to do this every time i use my pc

help please, thank you, and sorry for the broken english :^)

David Jimenez2404, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Admin rights

Well now you see my issue. I am restarting explorer with admin permission, but nothing changes. It still says I need admin permission when I try to do anything with the files.

power_surge_perf, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

File Explorer opens randomly after i restart it with admin. privileges

Hi David Jimenez2404,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

This issue might have caused due to corruption in Driver folder or due to missing driver updates. I would like to know some information about this issue so that we could assist you further.

1. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you get any error code or error message while startup?
    3. Are you running any third party programs on your PC?
    4. Do you have any security software installed on the computer?
    Method 1:
    Safe Mode and Clean boot.

To diagnose whether this issue occurs in “Safe Mode”, let’s reboot the computer in safe mode and check if the issue appears there as well. I recommend you to follow this article

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    , if the issue does not appear in safe mode, place the computer in clean boot state and check if the issue reappears. You need to follow the article

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Disclaimer: A ‘clean boot’ starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

Method 2: System File checker (SFC) scan

I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

1. Click/tap the Windows logo button on the bottom-left corner of the screen to open the Start.
    2. Type CMD in the Start/taskbar search box

3. Right-click on the Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
    4. There, type the following command:
      sfc /scannow
    5. Once the command complete, restart the PC

Please help us with the screenshot of the issue that you are facing. Follow the steps mentioned in the article

How to include a screenshot in your post
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshot.

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1. File Explorer opens randomly after i restart it with admin. privileges - Similar Threads - File Explorer opens

2. Need privileges which I don't have to open a file as admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need privileges which I don't have to open a file as admin: Hi, I recently played arround with remote shells via Powerhsell and created a .txt with some important commands so I can use them later.Unfortunately, my antivirus Bitdefender thought this was malware and quarantined it, which made it impossible to acces.I took the file out...
  3. Need privileges which I don't have to open a file as admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need privileges which I don't have to open a file as admin: Hi, I recently played arround with remote shells via Powerhsell and created a .txt with some important commands so I can use them later.Unfortunately, my antivirus Bitdefender thought this was malware and quarantined it, which made it impossible to acces.I took the file out...
  4. Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin Privileges: My new HP All in one does not recognize me as the administrator. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-privileges/8cde7d41-26ef-4a38-bd2c-7a0b7b7b98d5
  5. No Admin privileges but i am admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Admin privileges but i am admin: Hi guys, I am having troubles with my pc,it it been a couple of month i have tried almost everything. My Pc Win 10 home Architecture 64 bit i5/8gb/4gb nvidia 1650 Symptoms •100% gpu usage. •Glitches while playing video. •High temperature without performing tasks....
  6. Admin privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin privileges: So I recently transferred windows over to a new m.2 drive which I got got Christmas. But when I was trying to make the account passwordsless, I used the command netplwiz to make it passwordless because that's what I found online, but while doing that I decided to change the...
  7. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin privileges: so i want admin privileges so i can unblock websites but for some reason i cant access accounts, gaming, apps, update and sercuity, personalization, and when i do a admin app it says enter admin user and password i reset my computer but nothing helped and i cantt access...
  8. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    admin privileges: Hi, Even since I bought my PC, I noticed that whenever I needed to make a change in setting I received a message saying I was not the administrator. In order to run CDM to try to make a change, it tell me that the operation requires elevation (run as administrator) Why is...
  9. File Explorer opens randomly after i restart it with admin. privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer opens randomly after i restart it with admin. privileges: Hi, i have a problem and is that yesterday my pc was lagging because i had a 3d rendering software eating all the RAM, so all the other tasks suffer lagging as a consecuence, so i decided to close everything except task manager and the program. When it finished, i used the...
  10. No Admin privileges.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Admin privileges.: I purchased a new Alienware computer 2 weeks ago and a couple days ago I noticed I couldn't access my Pictures folder. I also noticed I couldn't do any Admin tasks. I can't open task manager, Open any exe. files and when I right click on C drive I get Access is denied. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer opens after a restart