Windows 10: File Explorer opens randomly

Discus and support File Explorer opens randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem and is that yesterday my pc was lagging because I had a 3d rendering software eating all the RAM, so all the other tasks suffer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JessicaJohnson7, May 22, 2019.

1. File Explorer opens randomly

Hi, I have a problem and is that yesterday my pc was lagging because I had a 3d rendering software eating all the RAM, so all the other tasks suffer lagging as a consequence, so I decided to close everything except task manager and the program. When it finished, I used the manager to open explorer.exe again, but one of the last programs before that to open required me to open with the admin. privileges checkmark open, and forgot to disable it when opening explorer.exe, I didn't think it was a problem, so go on my day.

but now that explorer opens without the admin privileges, it pops-up every single time I press something related with going back to the desktop ( 5 times shift; alt+tab; windows+tab, etc), but when I use manager to restart it with privileges, it doesn't happen, but I'm sure I'm not supposed to do this every time I use my pc

:)

JessicaJohnson7, May 22, 2019

2. File explorer opens randomly

After a recent automatic update, Windows File Explorer opens randomly and continuously. Windows 10 OS. Any help?

JohnWard49, May 22, 2019
  3. File explorer opens randomly

I can imagine a keyboard (or programmable mouse) malfunction being behind that symptom. Try detaching your keyboard (after bringing up the OSK.exe to use with either a mouse, Touch, or pen). Note that that would only be a diagnostic step to try to isolate
    the problem cause. Fixing it would then involve doing something to change how your keyboard was being used.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, May 22, 2019
  4. File Explorer opens randomly

File explorer opens randomly

I can imagine a keyboard (or programmable mouse) malfunction being behind that symptom. Try detaching your keyboard (after bringing up the OSK.exe to use with either a mouse, Touch, or pen). Note that that would only be a diagnostic step to try to isolate
    the problem cause. Fixing it would then involve doing something to change how your keyboard was being used.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, May 22, 2019
Thema:

File Explorer opens randomly

1. File Explorer opens randomly - Similar Threads - File Explorer opens

2. File explorer is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer is not opening: Sometimes when I press my computer or file explorer it opens but other times it just crashes doesn't even open & get refreshed it is causing so much problem for me, I have been facing this problem from a past few days, tried many things on my end....
  3. Why does my file explorer opens by itself randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my file explorer opens by itself randomly: This happened after i tried to install something by opening a patch exe file. The installment itself did not work because the patch file turned out can't be opened. I know shame of me for doing this but please do help. Other than this, nothing really happens, so i dont think...
  4. Why does my file explorer opens by itself randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my file explorer opens by itself randomly: This happened after i tried to install something by opening a patch exe file. The installment itself did not work because the patch file turned out can't be opened. I know shame of me for doing this but please do help. Other than this, nothing really happens, so i dont...
  5. File Explorer Randomly Opens The CD-DVD Tray

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Randomly Opens The CD-DVD Tray: I have an OLD Dell OptiPlex 745 (yeah, I know --- hopefully, you guys aren't laughing too hard) with Windows 10 installed, latest updates (06/27/2019), and the whole spiel. For some strange reason, occasionally a File Explorer dialog window pops up requesting a CD be inserted...
  6. File Explorer Opening Randomly and Frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Opening Randomly and Frequently: Title says it all. I was playing a game the other day when I noticed that there were no borders, so my mouse cursor would go to my second monitor while I was playing. This could be unrelated, but I thought it started happening after this, and it might have been caused by me...
  7. Windows File Explorer keeps opening randomly

Windows File Explorer keeps opening randomly: Hey guys, I know many of us have been having these problems in a long time, and while the typical response of making sure all your drivers are updated and that you also run an SFC /scannow to fix potential systems files, I've been having this issue over and over again....
  8. Windows 10 File Explorer opening randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 File Explorer opening randomly: Since the recent update to Windows 10 which caused the Activation watermark on my screen, I also am experiencing File Explorer opening randomly and often. Any help???...
  9. Windows File Explorer Opening Randomly

Windows File Explorer Opening Randomly: Edition: Windows 10 Home Version 1803 OS Build 17134.345 Affecting two machines. Two instances of File Explorer just randomly opens. Problem seen on a desktop with OS installed on 7/16/2018 - the kicker, I just installed windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series...
  10. File Explorer Opens Randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer Opens Randomly: Whenever I start or end a game,browse,or just about any action,file explorer opens us.any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-opens-randomly/11572ebc-1ea3-4414-b049-0bc0b08081bd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer randomly opens windows 10