Windows 10: File explorer, Paint and Notepad are getting a partial redesign in Windows 11.

Discus and support File explorer, Paint and Notepad are getting a partial redesign in Windows 11. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/tropix126 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o79eme/file_explorer_paint_and_notepad_are_getting_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tropix126, Jun 24, 2021.

1. File explorer, Paint and Notepad are getting a partial redesign in Windows 11.

/u/tropix126, Jun 24, 2021
  2. cereberus Win User

MS Paint Recent Files

Here s a partial solution. Works for Windows 10 as well.

Paint - Delete Recent Pictures from List in Windows - Windows 7 Help Forums

This will clear it but of not disable list ie you would have to do again later etc.

cereberus, Jun 24, 2021
  3. John DeV Win User
    Wordpad, paint, notepad not working

Hello vijaydesai741,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be happy to assist you today. I understand you have a problem with notepad, wordpad and paint not working. What is your current Windows edition and version? Press Start then search Settings,
    select System then About.

Please try to reinstall Paint, Wordpad and Notepad if it helps.

Press Start then search Manage optional features

Find Notepad on the list then click Uninstall

Restart your PC

After that, Press Start then search then search Manage optional features

Click Add a feature

Select Notepad then Install

Please try to open Notepad

Do the same for Microsoft Paint and Wordpad

Please try to check Wordpad on this location

C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Accessories

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Geethu B Win User

File explorer, Paint and Notepad are getting a partial redesign in Windows 11.

unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

File explorer, Paint and Notepad are getting a partial redesign in Windows 11.

1. File explorer, Paint and Notepad are getting a partial redesign in Windows 11. - Similar Threads - File explorer Paint

2. Notepad files not showing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad files not showing in file explorer: Hi,I went to look for a Notepad file in one of my folders one that I use regularly but couldn't see it. I had to search for it, and when I opened it and checked the path, it was exactly where I thought it was. I copied the address where I wanted to save it and tried Save As,...
  3. Notepad files not showing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad files not showing in file explorer: Hi,I went to look for a Notepad file in one of my folders one that I use regularly but couldn't see it. I had to search for it, and when I opened it and checked the path, it was exactly where I thought it was. I copied the address where I wanted to save it and tried Save As,...
  4. paint and notepad error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paint and notepad error: i have tried to reset and reinstall the application but it doen't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-and-notepad-error/8a7f0ba5-d60d-477d-a303-5d73babdce7b
  5. paint and notepad error

paint and notepad error: i have tried to reset and reinstall the application but it doen't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-and-notepad-error/8a7f0ba5-d60d-477d-a303-5d73babdce7b
  6. Paint 3D Partial Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Partial Text: Hello,I am trying to add some text to my pictures and using Paint 3D and I am able to add the text to my picture but as soon as it finalize it only shows half the text. How do I make this work?...
  7. Paint 3D Partial Text

Paint 3D Partial Text: Hello,I am trying to add some text to my pictures and using Paint 3D and I am able to add the text to my picture but as soon as it finalize it only shows half the text. How do I make this work?...
  8. Will there be ANY update where the File explorer gets REDESIGNED???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will there be ANY update where the File explorer gets REDESIGNED???: im tired of the classic file explorer with the inconsistent Windows design. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-there-be-any-update-where-the-file-explorer/dc2a7537-f9a0-4977-94f5-800e2d1e59ca
  9. Notepad only partially saving files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notepad only partially saving files?: I wrote a bunch of notes in notepad last night for my story and saved it multiple times yet several chunks of the text are missing entirely today when I open it up. But it's not the last stuff I wrote that's missing, I wrote an outline, and the entire outline is there yet...
  10. Concept imagines redesigned Windows 10 File Explorer with new look

in Windows 10 News
    Concept imagines redesigned Windows 10 File Explorer with new look: Microsoft is working on Windows 10 Redstone 5 update that will bring a dark theme to the File Explorer, along with some other refinements. File Explorer is getting an update later this year, but more or less it will look same. It’s likely that one day Microsoft will implement...