Windows 10: File explorer pops up when leaving full screen

Discus and support File explorer pops up when leaving full screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I usually alt-tab or quit a game or something,the file explorer pops up. I tested it,and found out that it happened when I left full screen. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Terraria100, Nov 30, 2018.

1. File explorer pops up when leaving full screen

When I usually alt-tab or quit a game or something,the file explorer pops up. I tested it,and found out that it happened when I left full screen. Can somebody help me fixing this issue? It's really irritating to close the file explorer everytime I alt-tab.

:)

Terraria100, Nov 30, 2018

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 30, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    USB drive pop-up screens

Open Device Manager, leave it open, does the list of devices refresh when the File Explorer windows pop up.

If so, either one of the connections is loose on the USB hub or the driver is not loaded properly for the new USB hub

DaveM121, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

File explorer pops up when leaving full screen

File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

File explorer pops up when leaving full screen

1. File explorer pops up when leaving full screen - Similar Threads - File explorer pops

2. File explorer opening but not popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer opening but not popping up.: I downloaded a game and when I was optimizing its display settings, I switched onto my graphics card rather than the default graphic settings. Suddenly that game crashed and now I'm unable to access any of my files. Whenever I try to open files explorer it opens up in the...
  3. File explorer opening but not popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer opening but not popping up.: I downloaded a game and when I was optimizing its display settings, I switched onto my graphics card rather than the default graphic settings. Suddenly that game crashed and now I'm unable to access any of my files. Whenever I try to open files explorer it opens up in the...
  4. File Explorer Popping Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Popping Up: File Explorer keeps popping up without a command. 1. Closed Explorer in task manager/restarted2. Disabled Autoplay3. Disconnected all external drives4. Scanned for viruses and malware, updated all securities5. Windows is up to date6. Ran sfc /scannow7. Created new userNothing...
  5. File Explorer Popping Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Popping Up: File Explorer keeps popping up without a command. 1. Closed Explorer in task manager/restarted2. Disabled Autoplay3. Disconnected all external drives4. Scanned for viruses and malware, updated all securities5. Windows is up to date6. Ran sfc /scannow7. Created new userNothing...
  6. File Explorer Popping Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. File Explorer keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer keeps popping up: File Explorer keeps continuously popping up. Will open an infinite numbers of windows. Have tried the following and they haven't worked: 1. Closed explorer in task manager and restarted the process 2. Removed autoplay 3. Ran sfc /scannow in command prompt 4. Scanned...
  8. the windows 10 bar pops up when im in full screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the windows 10 bar pops up when im in full screen.: Whenever im in twitch or YouTube and I put in full screen the windows bar at the bottom always show. It' really starting to get annoying. submitted by /u/guy_in_a_wheelchoir [link] [comments]...
  9. Full screen pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Full screen pop ups: I am getting full screen pop ups when I go to CNN. Smart screen detected only one with a warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-pop-ups/8ef59332-d319-4726-a1af-67b105c942be"
  10. file explorer pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    file explorer pop up: When I quit a game with full screen on, file explorer pop ups. Please, help me with this issue because I need to close it all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-pop-up/b606acdf-0a70-45f5-aa67-60f6ad88dfe1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer pops up when leaving full screen in windows 10