Windows 10: FILE Explorer Print problem

Discus and support FILE Explorer Print problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1. I installed a new HP8020 printer 2. It does not show up in Control Panel Printers and scanners as a scanner. The other HP did. 3. In FILE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robertsleejr, Sep 29, 2020.

1. FILE Explorer Print problem

1. I installed a new HP8020 printer

2. It does not show up in Control Panel Printers and scanners as a scanner. The other HP did.

3. In FILE Explorer when I right click on a file and choose print it just prints. I no longer get the print option box where i can choose the printer options, like number of copies, etc. I am NOT talking about a browser. FILE Explorer.

4. In Adobe I can no longer choose the document feeder. I must run HP software to get that option.

Perhaps these are all related.

:)

robertsleejr, Sep 29, 2020
  2. LanceRapp Win User

Printing list in File Explorer

I simply want to print out a list under a file name recorded in File Explorer eg a list of file titles in Program Files (X86)? I am operating under Windows 10 and can list all files on C: but cannot print out the list of files. Any advice?

LanceRapp, Sep 29, 2020
  3. greyed out Print button in file explorer with .htm Extension windows 10

Hello,

There are options you can consider to troubleshoot this issue. When the
    Print button
    on the File Explorer window is greyed out, we suggest that you check if the
    Print Spooler service is running. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Services and click the
      Services app.
    • Scroll down and check if the Print Spooler service is running.
    • If not, right-click Print Spooler and click Properties.
    • On the Properties window, click Start.

After following the steps, check if the Print button
    is already available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

FILE Explorer Print problem

"This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

FILE Explorer Print problem

1. FILE Explorer Print problem - Similar Threads - FILE Explorer Print

2. Print Explorer Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Explorer Files: I have seem no easy solution to this question, but I found an easy way to print the files list. Open Microsoft Edge, in the address box enter the directory address or just the drive letter; form here you can print content....
  3. Print Explorer Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Explorer Files: I have seem no easy solution to this question, but I found an easy way to print the files list. Open Microsoft Edge, in the address box enter the directory address or just the drive letter; form here you can print content....
  4. Print Explorer Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with file explorer: File explorer constantly crashes on right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-file-explorer/db230838-4547-4344-a934-7d0b4cf4ffc6
  6. Problem printing jpeg files

Problem printing jpeg files: Since yesterday both my printers aren't printing a complete image using jpeg files. PDF files are ok and print a complete image. How do I put this right please?...
  7. Problems with File Explore

Problems with File Explore: Since Microsoft reistalled Windows 10, I can no longer share pictures File Explore,because Messanger does not appear under sharing. I always shared from File Explorer to Messanger, because my 80 year old mother doesn't like getting pictures to her mail. She rather get them...
  8. No print preview in file explorer

No print preview in file explorer: In file explorer, when I right click on a jpeg/bmp and click on print it will bring up a window that will show a print preview as well as options to select A4/A3/A5, Landscape an so forth. My problem is it does noes show you the jpeg/bmp/preview and if you continue to print...
  9. File Explorer Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer Problems: Hi, I have a problem with the windows file explorer. when I try to save images or videos from the web the file explorer box will not appear or when extracting files in parts the box will not appear also. it happens early this week if anyone could help i would be thankful....
  10. Printing of file details from explorer

Printing of file details from explorer: I would like to be able to print the medium or large icons with their corresponding details to preview and organize. Is there a way to do so, and if so what is the process? V/R Bill P...