Windows 10: File Explorer puts uppercase letter after underscore

Discus and support File Explorer puts uppercase letter after underscore in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On my new computer, when I try to save I file, File Explorer automatically puts an uppercase letter after an underscore. I tried copy/pasting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeathSpreads, Sep 4, 2019.

1. File Explorer puts uppercase letter after underscore

On my new computer, when I try to save I file, File Explorer automatically puts an uppercase letter after an underscore. I tried copy/pasting something, still nothing. It's the first time I'm seeing this, and not just me; everybody I ask about this to tells me they've never seen this. Is it because of an update? It's important to me because I have a certain way to rename the files I have to hand over to work. Has anyone ever seen this and if so, how can it be disabled?

Thank you

:)

DeathSpreads, Sep 4, 2019

2. Underline or underscore a letter or letters and or numbers in a online password

I have been given a password that has a letter underlined or underscored. I can underline or underscore on my documents or on my email using Ctrl and U. When I do this online at a web site, another tab pops open showing the source code information. So,
    how can I type in a password online and underline or underscore a letter, letters, number or numbers?

DANIELDAVENPORT1, Sep 4, 2019
  3. JBOWIE62 Win User
    File Explorer- no drive letters are listed.

Original Title: File Explorer

I am trying to open File Explorer with my drives listed on the right. I only have the files in the first column and no drive letters are listed.

JBOWIE62, Sep 4, 2019
  4. File Explorer puts uppercase letter after underscore

how do I underscore one letter in an email address?

I have been trying to underscore the first letter in a sky email address but without success. I have Gmail and Windows mail and have tried in both of these accounts and failed. I have done the type letter then hold down shift key but then the underscore
    comes in next to the letter that I want to underscore. Help!!!!

MollieLyons1, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

File Explorer puts uppercase letter after underscore

1. File Explorer puts uppercase letter after underscore - Similar Threads - File Explorer puts

2. putting a dot over a letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    putting a dot over a letter: Sir How to insert a dot over a letter, say V, in a word document. Some one suggested to go to "find" in a word, but I failed to find it. Control+F is taking to navigation. Please teach me as a teacher to a novice. I dont understand hifi technical words. Please walk me...
  3. putting a dot over a letter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    putting a dot over a letter: Sir How to insert a dot over a letter, say V, in a word document. Some one suggested to go to "find" in a word, but I failed to find it. Control+F is taking to navigation. Please teach me as a teacher to a novice. I dont understand hifi technical words. Please walk me...
  4. My uppercase accents letters are replaced with symbols

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My uppercase accents letters are replaced with symbols: The image speaks for itself, here's how some accented letters are displayed since today. I don't know how I caused this but it's very frustrating... Anyhelp is very welcomed as I searched on the internet for the last 3 hours without finding anything on this specific problem....
  5. My uppercase accents letters are replaced with symbols

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My uppercase accents letters are replaced with symbols: The image speaks for itself, here's how some accented letters are displayed since today. I don't know how I caused this but it's very frustrating... Anyhelp is very welcomed as I searched on the internet for the last 3 hours without finding anything on this specific problem....
  6. file explorer letter before drive letter in search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer letter before drive letter in search: when i did a search in file manager it showed the file as "rc:******" why is there a letter before the drive and what does it mean f and r are the letters that are shown before the drive...
  7. Underscores.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Underscores.: Hi. I'm having a little trouble typing underscores. I'm currently on desktop and do not know why it wont let me type an underscore. I can type everything but an underscore, plus sign, and whatever the symbols are when you press shift represent for these. [] During typing...
  8. Two uppercase letters at the start of words

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two uppercase letters at the start of words: When I am typing with my new Windows 10 laptop, there appears to be a fractional delay upon releasing the Shift key such that the second letter of words is also being capitalised. Whilst this error can be autocorrected in certain programs, that doesn't help in others such as...
  9. Errors in uppercase file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Errors in uppercase file: How do i fix errors in uppercase file, I have already tried using chkdsk C: /f, it did not work. any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errors-in-uppercase-file/c8b852b4-2c5f-4635-afd8-882e7bc4441e
  10. Enable or Disable Require Uppercase Letters for PIN in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Require Uppercase Letters for PIN in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Require Uppercase Letters for PIN in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows Hello in Windows 10 enables users to sign in to their device using a PIN (Personal Identification Number). You can use this PIN to sign in to Windows, apps, and services....