Windows 10: File Explorer Question

Discus and support File Explorer Question in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is this bar and how do you enable it. I was connected to a client workstation and see this bar and thought it was useful but I have no idea how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xGeTxNaStYx, Mar 17, 2021.

1. File Explorer Question

What is this bar and how do you enable it. I was connected to a client workstation and see this bar and thought it was useful but I have no idea how to enable it. Please HELP!

File Explorer Question 1aa31743-2823-40dd-b74e-1be0cd83a80b?upload=true.png

:)

xGeTxNaStYx, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

"This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Mar 17, 2021
  4. File Explorer Question

I have added the file count column to my folder in File Explorer. However, the actual file count is not displaying.

Hi Loren,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you added file count column for folders in File Explorer? What are the steps did you followed?
    • When you say, "actual file count is not displaying" is this issue specific to any folder or happening with all folders?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus on your system?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View from navigation pane and choose Detail pane.
    Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

File Explorer Question

1. File Explorer Question - Similar Threads - File Explorer Question

2. File Explorer Question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Question.: So I recently reinstalled windows 10.My Problem is, before I would open File Explorer and be able to see and expand all drives and folders in a tree. By clicking on a plus sign.Since the the reinstall I can only click on a single drive to see it's folders , but cant see the...
  3. Explorer question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer question: Hello, just changed to dark theme of windows on my new laptop and this white line appears in explorer that doesen't appear in my desktop pc any ideas? https://imgur.com/LxGywnL submitted by /u/RealScarLord [link] [comments]...
  4. File Explorer, Icon Pic Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer, Icon Pic Question: Can anyone tell me what the paper pic on my folder icons is? Just had to reload all software and now I have an addition to my icons. I want to get rid of that addition. Anyone HELP! Here's a pic [ATTACH] Thanks Bob B email me at: *** Email address is removed for...
  5. Question about File Explorer search

Question about File Explorer search: Currently, I'm on 1909. Is there a way to make it so it automatically starts searching as you type like it used to a while ago? If you don't understand what I mean, you could type in part of whatever folder or file you were looking for and as you typed out the name it would...
  6. File Explorer / Taskbar question

File Explorer / Taskbar question: [IMG] On my Windows 10 desktop machine, when I click the pinned File Explorer icon on the taskbar, it opens a new instance of itself represented by a second taskbar icon on the far right as per the image....
  7. File Explorer View Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer View Questions: When looking at a drive or folder, a grotty great apparently unremovable & unresizable panel appears on the right. It contains no information I need, takes up way too much screen space, and makes it all but impossible to look at two folders, drives, etc. at once to evaluate...
  8. File Explorer question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer question: when I scroll in file explorer and stop, after a second the screen returns to the starting point - why? How do I get it to leave me where I scrolled?...
  9. Question about file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about file explorer: Have recently opgraded from Windows 7 to windows 10. Most works fine, except the new file explorer. When I open a map, in the navigation panel on the left side, I have a list of maps, files, quick access, libraries, network links, recent maps and files etc etc. What I...
  10. Question on File explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Question on File explorer: Maybe the answer is in the tutorials, but I couldn't find it. So How can I add the Move To command to file explorers pull down menu?? It is listed at the top, but not in the pull down menu. 22461